I was just at the mall (Deira City Centre) and all the shops are taking pre-orders for the 9900. If you pre-order now, you get a free BlackBerry Bluetooth Headset + a Car Charger. (In most of the shops, but not all)

I ordered mine from Jacky's Electronics.

Booking Price: AED 200 equiv. to USD 54 (this will be deducted from the total price below when you receive your 9900)
    Device Price: AED 2,599 equiv. to USD 707
    Delivery Date: Evening of the 18th, August
    Device comes with a 1 year warranty and a 7 day exchange / refund policy.

Device is locked to Etisalat, and they will give you the unlock code after one month has elapsed from your date of purchase only. Not an issue though if your carrier is not Etisalat, you can unlock it for a small fee on any of the Reputed Unlocking sites.
    08-16-11 04:45 AM
    I'll get my passport
    08-16-11 04:48 AM
    I'll get my passport
    You're most welcome. I will personally take you on a free tour in Dubai to go with that
    crigga84 likes this.
    08-16-11 04:51 AM
    You're most welcome. I will personally take you on a free tour in Dubai to go with that

Another delay in the UK and I might very well take a little trip.
    08-16-11 05:00 AM
    Another delay in the UK and I might very well take a little trip.
    Emirates Airline has 7 flights a day from the UK to Dubai and if you're a British or US passport holder, you don't even need a Visa, you get an immediate entry stamp valid for 3 months

Consider it as an opportunity to get your 9900 ahead of the crowd, and for a lil vacation
    08-16-11 05:04 AM
    Didn't you used to work for Emirates ML?
    08-16-11 05:23 AM
    I just got it delivered today morning from Etisalat
    08-16-11 06:15 AM
    I just got it delivered today morning from Etisalat
    Wow! How come you got it so early? Did you do the pre-order earlier? I can't wait for 2 more days!

I just sold my 9780 on Dubizzle for $299 USD within 10 minutes I got a buyer

How is it? Any noticeable defects?
    08-16-11 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD