Hi everyone, my first post, but been reading crackberry for the past 6-8 months since i heard about the bold. Anyways, streetinsider has an article stating that they believe Sept 15th is the release date of the blackberry bold. The article is quoted as follows:
    "Canaccord believes AT&T (NYSE: T) will launch the Bold on September 15. Further, the firm expects U.S. exclusivity to expire by the end of October, meaning that T-Mobile will likely launch the Bold in November."

I found this since I was researching RIMM's stock value and this was one of the articles listed for it. Canaccord has raised RIMM's target price to $225 a share. But as with all these release dates I guess we can take with a grain of salt.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/Canaccord+Reiterates+Buy+on+Research+In+Motion+(RI MM)%3B+$225+PT/3959641.html

I put spaces after the : and insider. and 3959641. in case it didn't take the link, but that is my reference.
    Last edited by kasperapd; 09-03-08 at 06:10 PM. Reason: link
    09-03-08 04:00 PM
    Local AT&T confirmed....

just left a local store and the store manager told me that the cuurent info is that RIM will ship to AT&T stores on Sept. 15th, but with the caveat that this time frame could slip based on internal testing results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 04:33 PM
    Cool, that is good to know I guess. Hopefully they aren't pulling any fast ones on us.
    09-03-08 04:47 PM
    I just called ATT and they said release date is pushed to October or November. Sorry
    09-03-08 06:34 PM
    I just called ATT and they said release date is pushed to October or November. Sorry
    Yea because whoever you spoke to has a clue when its being released. If it was as easy to call ATT and get a release date there would be none of these "release date" posts anymore!

Lets face it, its being released when ATT feels were worthy and not a day before.
    09-03-08 06:51 PM
    yea cause I called ATT earlier this afternoon an the girl had no clue whatsoever when it was coming out lol...it wasnt even in her computer system yet so I wouldnt get hopes up for a Sept launch
    09-03-08 06:58 PM
    This sounds promising but that all relies on the 9/9 reports from the field testers on .134 and if they approve of it.
    09-03-08 07:22 PM
    I know we all talked to somebody....my store said they expect the very end of Sept. Who knows-shrug?
    09-03-08 09:32 PM
    I highly doubt Sept 15th is the date for the Bold. Whenever it is I don't really care. It's the Blackberry Thunder that I would like to get my hands on.
    09-03-08 09:42 PM
    MY att store said first week of October.......just to add to the speculation
    09-03-08 11:07 PM
    I've decided that it's never coming out and all the canadians are just saying they have one to fool everybody into thinking its coming. LOL.

Seriously though, I would rather see AT&T take their time testing the device rather than rushing it out and then after I drop 600 bucks on it, run into the same issues that the people on Rogers are having. So, since I am officially sick of waiting for it, I have resigned myself to say "It will come out whenever it comes out, and at such time I will compare it to everything else that is out as well and make my decision based on that."
    09-03-08 11:12 PM
    Please bold hurry and come to me!!!

09-04-08 02:44 AM
    I'm getting tired of waiting, I can't believe we are getting it last...

09-04-08 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD