I ripped that thing of the min i got my hands on a protective screen. RIGHT OFF like a ban aid!
    10-10-08 04:18 PM
    My Blackberry Bold 9000 - As usual "we are spending quality time" - LOL
    Last edited by tonyapmclean; 12-06-08 at 12:12 PM. Reason: REMOVING MY PIN INFORMATION
    10-11-08 02:13 PM
    My Blackberry Bold 9000 - As usual "we are spending quality time" - LOL

The pin number in the signature line is incorrect. It belongs to my 8820, which is all boxed up. My new pin is 207BOBO8
    Nice theme
    10-11-08 02:37 PM
    Mine also has the out-of-the-box screen film (I know there are two air bubbles in it). I have a screen protector coming. I have the black BlackBerry skin on mine. Other than that, I've left mine stock and unaltered. I like the red background and the branding.

10-11-08 03:33 PM
    Mine also has the out-of-the-box screen film (I know there are two air bubbles in it). I have a screen protector coming. I have the black BlackBerry skin on mine. Other than that, I've left mine stock and unaltered. I like the red background and the branding.

GapBoyPCS
    Which brand of screen protector did you buy? I check the IS $24.99 for one BodyGuardz $24.99 for 2 and BSE doesn't have one yet. I want something that will cover the whole body.
    10-11-08 04:28 PM
    GapBoyPCS
    Which brand of screen protector did you buy? I check the IS $24.99 for one BodyGuardz $24.99 for 2 and BSE doesn't have one yet. I want something that will cover the whole body.
    I bought the IS for the screen only ($11.95). I was going to get the full protection, but I couldn't justify covering up the back door cover like that. The only downfall is how long it takes to ship. A friend of mine said he waited a while. Mine is somewhere in transit across the border

You may try a Google search for terms like "invisishield discount codes" that could yield you xx% off the price. Any savings is worth it, no?
    10-11-08 04:40 PM
    Now we can post pics of our ATT bolds when we all get themm

i know ill post pics when i get mine. (the fourth couldnt come sooner)
    10-29-08 06:47 PM
    For those of you who have changed bezels, how difficult was it? I've heard the buttons were a pain to deal with...any info would be appreciated.
    Last edited by cbs2669; 10-29-08 at 09:20 PM.
    10-29-08 09:08 PM
    Now we can post pics of our ATT bolds when we all get themm

i know ill post pics when i get mine. (the fourth couldnt come sooner)
    Yeah, I love the fact that they have the phone at Best Buy too before the actual AT&T stores, just to add insult to injury.
    10-29-08 09:08 PM
    10-29-08 09:27 PM
    10-29-08 11:06 PM
    what you break out the D3 to take the pic? looking good and nice touch with the storm sitting close by
    10-29-08 11:18 PM
    what you break out the D3 to take the pic? looking good and nice touch with the storm sitting close by
    lol at breaking out the D3, I only wish...Im a canon shooter with a 40D, and for the storm i wish it were mine. A friend let me play with it for the day
    10-29-08 11:31 PM
    lol at breaking out the D3, I only wish...Im a canon shooter with a 40D, and for the storm i wish it were mine. A friend let me play with it for the day
    nice..what you think of it? i'm not a touchscreen fan but will go play with one once verizon gets them

yea a D3 would be sweet huh? i'm rockin a nikon D80 all day
    10-29-08 11:46 PM
    nice..what you think of it? i'm not a touchscreen fan but will go play with one once verizon gets them

yea a D3 would be sweet huh? i'm rockin a nikon D80 all day

I'll be rocking my BOLD and my D3/24-70 before end of November :P

wooohooo!

Matthew Stone
    10-30-08 12:32 AM
    Here is mine after my bezel modification.

looks real smoooooooooth
    10-30-08 01:02 AM
    Here goes mine with some other neat stuff

10-30-08 02:05 AM
    Here goes mine with some other neat stuff

OMG!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

You got HTC Touch HD??? How is it?????? Performance screen input etc...

Also, the Javelin got the Atomic Trackball????? How is its performance? Do you think we can replace the bold trackball with the Javelin's when it comes out?

Awesome man!

BTW. THANKS!!! =)
    10-30-08 02:17 AM
    OMG!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

You got HTC Touch HD??? How is it?????? Performance screen input etc...

Also, the Javelin got the Atomic Trackball????? How is its performance? Do you think we can replace the bold trackball with the Javelin's when it comes out?

Awesome man!

BTW. THANKS!!! =)
    Im not a real fan of WinMo devices, the HD is cool for media though. Memory is really lacking on the HD.
    I am going to strip the Javelin to see if the trackball is compatible, will ipdate later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 04:33 AM
    im all about canon too, rockin the XTi
    10-30-08 04:39 AM
    here's the another shot from turkey.

10-30-08 05:26 AM
    Here's mine...
    I don't get it... How can you charge your Bold like that when the USB opening is on the lefthand side???
    I had to buy this fugly desktop charger where I have to 'slide it in ' from the right so it can make a connection with the small USB charger connection...
    10-30-08 06:20 AM
    here's the another shot from turkey.

What theme are you using?

AT&T needs to hurry up and release this.
    10-30-08 06:49 AM
    Where are all the Bolds with WHITE numbers on them?

I hope my Bold picture (Nov 4th) will be OK since I am only shooting with a Nikon D50
    10-30-08 09:36 AM
    Where are all the Bolds with WHITE numbers on them?

I hope my Bold picture (Nov 4th) will be OK since I am only shooting with a Nikon D50
    The Bold with white numbers are found on the at&t Blackberry Bold's. See them on the 4th.
    10-30-08 10:30 AM
925 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD