got another black bezel because I dropped mine. Just fyi, the bezel from berrymods is FAR superior to the cnn.cn one.
    So the one from berrymods also has black bottom buttons?

The buttons from cnn.cn still dont give you the mute button or bottom unlock button which is a bit of a pain.

I currently have the black bezel from cnn.cn and have no complaints except the buttons.
    04-24-09 08:14 PM
    If I dropped mine and munched up the bezel I'd maybe consider changing it, otherwise I like the stock one too.
    The stock bezel is YUCK compared to the black!
    04-24-09 08:14 PM
    04-25-09 07:04 AM
    Still trying to decide to go black or white
    *Edit*
    This made it sooo much easier, gonna go white but cheap for colorware though
    Jay-Z Still Keeps His BlackBerry Protected in White Case

Ordered a complete set from HERE
    Store has pretty good feedback from other bold users
    Last edited by origins81; 04-25-09 at 10:33 AM.
    04-25-09 07:42 AM
    woohoo, new bold ?
    enjoy
    04-25-09 08:39 AM
    So the one from berrymods also has black bottom buttons?

The buttons from cnn.cn still dont give you the mute button or bottom unlock button which is a bit of a pain.

I currently have the black bezel from cnn.cn and have no complaints except the buttons.
    Yes.

It comes with all the buttons, the charging nodes, and the mesh.

It's great!
    04-25-09 09:50 AM
    Yes.

It comes with all the buttons, the charging nodes, and the mesh.

It's great!
    Sounds (& looks) good!

Do you, or anyone else, for that matter, know how it compares with the one from the Ebay seller mentioned in post #619 though?
    04-25-09 10:05 AM
    Sounds (& looks) good!

Do you, or anyone else, for that matter, know how it compares with the one from the Ebay seller mentioned in post #619 though?
    The one on Ebay doesn't say anything about the speaker mesh or the charging contacts, which the barrymods version comes with.

something to note: I got the charging dock off of amazon and I switched out my bezel with the one from berrymods and it won't charge in the dock..I never tried it with the silver bezel..so I dont know what the problem is
    04-25-09 10:10 AM
    I specifically said the ebay seller's bezel comes with everything.

Buttons, latch, mesh, rubber mic cover. It has the charging contacts, but the problem with them (and probably berrymods also) is that if you paint it black, it's not going to charge.
    04-25-09 01:59 PM
    I specifically said the ebay seller's bezel comes with everything.

Buttons, latch, mesh, rubber mic cover. It has the charging contacts, but the problem with them (and probably berrymods also) is that if you paint it black, it's not going to charge.
    i bought it from the seller. just waiting for it =), cant wait!
    04-25-09 02:39 PM
    got another black bezel because I dropped mine. Just fyi, the bezel from berrymods is FAR superior to the cnn.cn one.

Mind telling me what theme this is? Can you also provide a link if you can? Thanks.
    04-25-09 04:06 PM
    Mind telling me what theme this is? Can you also provide a link if you can? Thanks.
    Wondering the samething! Can you share?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 09:21 PM
    Looks good!
    04-25-09 09:23 PM
    Nice pic,how did you move your icons on your main screen
    04-25-09 11:27 PM
    Nice pic,how did you move your icons on your main screen
    That is the L Theme. If you search it you can probably find it. I just d/l it a few days ago. Its a pretty sweet theme.
    04-26-09 01:10 AM
    Thanks azboricua for the link to the theme.
    04-27-09 01:02 AM
    The one on Ebay doesn't say anything about the speaker mesh or the charging contacts, which the barrymods version comes with.

something to note: I got the charging dock off of amazon and I switched out my bezel with the one from berrymods and it won't charge in the dock..I never tried it with the silver bezel..so I dont know what the problem is
    The painted charging contacts do not work with the the charging dock. You will need to swap the painted contacts for the oem silver ones and your phone should charge normally with the dock. Hope this helps.
    04-27-09 02:41 AM
    The stock bezel is YUCK compared to the black!
    To each his own. Replacing metal with plastic makes something look cheaper to me 10 ties out of 10.

04-27-09 02:58 AM
    To each his own. Replacing metal with plastic makes something look cheaper to me 10 ties out of 10.
    Hang on...but isn't the original one plastic anyway... or was that something they changed later?
    04-27-09 03:57 AM
    04-27-09 07:51 AM
    Care to share your theme Tlynnsmith? I love it and would love to add it to my Bold! Thanx
    04-27-09 09:24 AM
    Care to share your theme Tlynnsmith? I love it and would love to add it to my Bold! Thanx
    Yep...It's Streamline by Jason Calhoun. Enjoy!
    04-27-09 09:45 AM
    Wondering the samething! Can you share?

Sorry for the delay, I had to find it again.

Welcome to SixTen Web Design! � Double Iphone Gone Bold!

Nice stuff.
    04-27-09 11:05 AM
    Thanks a lot Jay. Azboricua actually found it and pm'd me the link. Thanks a lot guys.

04-27-09 01:13 PM
    Sorry for the delay, I had to find it again.

Welcome to SixTen Web Design! � Double Iphone Gone Bold!

Nice stuff.
    Thanks, now im 100% sure its the one I found

Thanks a lot Jay. Azboricua actually found it and pm'd me the link. Thanks a lot guys.

No problem
    04-27-09 04:14 PM
925 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD