Also noticed if you select "on device" search you can then select any email account not just gmail or possibly bes, kinda pointless now that we have universal search though
    True that...
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    06-30-11 02:49 PM
    Alright one major problem I'm having is that certain emails won't delete. I added a few emails from search and most deleted except a few.

I've tried the delete prior, battery pull, removing my account and adding again =, nothing seems to work. Even saved it in saved messaged and still won't delete.
    06-30-11 03:17 PM
    Alright one major problem I'm having is that certain emails won't delete. I added a few emails from search and most deleted except a few.

I've tried the delete prior, battery pull, removing my account and adding again =, nothing seems to work. Even saved it in saved messaged and still won't delete.
    Try archiving them (menu/archive) and then delete

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 03:21 PM
    I never heard of such issue (at least not one a battery pull didn't fix).

What exactly do you mean by "I added a few emails from search and most deleted except a few" ?

Do you mean the search feature? I'd say you have to get rid of the whole search, not the email within them...
    06-30-11 04:07 PM
    I never heard of such issue (at least not one a battery pull didn't fix).

What exactly do you mean by "I added a few emails from search and most deleted except a few" ?

Do you mean the search feature? I'd say you have to get rid of the whole search, not the email within them...
    After you do the gmail remote search you have the option to add the results to your inbox(so you don't have to search for them again)
    I did this as a test and then i had 2 emails that wouldn't delete. I archived them first and then they deleted.
    diegonei likes this.
    06-30-11 04:15 PM
    After you do the gmail remote search you have the option to add the results to your inbox(so you don't have to search for them again)
    I did this as a test and then i had 2 emails that wouldn't delete. I archived them first and then they deleted.
    All of them deleted with no issues here, but heck I didn't know I could add them to the device. o.0
    06-30-11 04:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD