I was wondering if you guys think the price of the 9930 on Verizon might drop around Christmas or the new year? I've got a 9630 right now, and while there's nothing wrong with it, I just don't think I want to pay the 199 for this quite yet. Maybe if it heads down to 149 with 2 year and upgrade price, I will.

Do you guys think it will come down somewhat after its been out for some time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 11:49 AM
    Other than an iPhone all phones go up and down or on Verizon they can become BOGO.. another option in the States is to go to Costco online and see what they have it for, as the prices change all the time (weekly) as promos go and come.

I would venture to guess the lowest price this calendar year (within 3 months) on the 9900/9930 will be around $100-150 from the carrier directly or Costco or Amazon, etc.
    08-13-11 11:54 AM
    I wouldn't count on it. It might go on sale for a short period but, from what I've seen blackberry devices stay high in price. Mostly because it takes so long for new ones to surface. If the devices are a failure in sales then yes they will definitely drop in price. Just get one if you're interested.
    08-13-11 11:56 AM
    Other than an iPhone all phones go up and down or on Verizon they can become BOGO.. another option in the States is to go to Costco online and see what they have it for, as the prices change all the time (weekly) as promos go and come.

I would venture to guess the lowest price this calendar year (within 3 months) on the 9900/9930 will be around $100-150 from the carrier directly or Costco or Amazon, etc.
    LOVING the sound of this, thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD