Meaning, when you take the chrome bezel off, can you move the (AT&T) plate to the new black bezel?

Thanks
    06-17-09 10:00 AM
    yes you can
    06-17-09 10:06 AM
    yes you can
    Anyone had any experience with this? Anything special I need to know? To look for? Waiting for my Black Bezel and haven't watched any of the how to videos yet. Should I expect there to be instructions on any of the the YouTube or CNN.cn videos?
    06-17-09 10:08 AM
    I'd check youtube. There are some pretty good video instructions on there.

O and thanks for stealing our basketball coach
    06-17-09 10:09 AM

O and thanks for stealing our basketball coach
    Stealing and buying are two different things!!
    06-17-09 10:13 AM
    Just watch the video.

As an FYI, unbranding denotes software debranding.
    06-17-09 10:14 AM
    Stealing and buying are two different things!!
    I know hopefully he can win up there.

anywhoo back on track, I haven't changed out my bezel yet, but the parts are ordered and after watching the videos on youtube and reading what people say on here all you need is patience and the right tools and cnn.cn has the everything you will need to do it right
    06-17-09 10:17 AM
    Its a lot easier to remove the bottom cover while the bezel is off the phone...the cover is held on by adhesive tape so it requires pressure to remove...not necessary to retape when you put it on the new one...snaps in secure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 12:39 PM
    Thanks for the replies. It sounds like something I can handle!! I think I put about 4 or 5 new housings on my 8820 but this is my first attempt at my BOLD!!
    06-17-09 12:49 PM

its easy, just pry the branded part off very slowly, then it snaps back into the new bezel
    06-17-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD