08-07-13 09:40 AM
47 12
tools
    Not sure if I understand how java works on the bb, but would it be possible to get this to run?

ZSNES board - View topic - Try my Java SNES emulator?
    09-29-11 08:33 PM
    I've had crystal on all my past bb's hoping that os 7 can run GBA games now. i think the 1.2g processor should be able to handle it.
    Download link?
    09-30-11 06:13 PM
    Hey all. Just thought I'd post this so hopefully people searching for a way to put java games on their Blackberrys, in particular Meboy and Pokemon, would have an easy way. Trawled through a huge range of forums and sites, and found a way to get java files onto Blackberry, although they do have to be converted to "alx" file first. At the moment I've made files for Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Crystal, as they're all I personally want, however message me if you have any requests, it's not a long process so I'm happy to help. If anyone's interested in the actual process, I'll post a step by step if requested.

For now, how to get Pokemon Yellow. First you'll need to have the Blackberry Desktop Manager Software on your computer. Once you have this, download the files from the link below. Then connect your Blackberry to your computer and open up the applications tab from the left hand side. Click import, and select the file "Yellow.alx". Then click the button on the bottom right corner saying something like apply, and you should be all done. In the app, remember to set the settings to the keys you want to use as controls, and I couldn't get the trackpad to work as a control, so keep that in mind.

Pokemon Yellow - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Any issues or questions, just ask.
    i would love any / all zelda games and possibly a copy of pokemon gold please i'd truely appreciate it thank you!!!
    10-01-11 08:00 PM
    i would love any / all zelda games and possibly a copy of pokemon gold please i'd truely appreciate it thank you!!!
    also if i could get the link for crystal that would be great!! thank you again
    10-01-11 08:01 PM
    Has anyone been able to get the meboybuilder.jar to work with other games. I am able to run the java app on my pc and add Legend of Zelda Links awakening DX. I then build the meboy.jar and .jad. I can not get it to install from the sd card. I get a missing stack map error.
    10-04-11 11:10 AM
    I was able to resolve my issue. I was using the meboybuilder.jar from the developer's website. I downloaded a copy from a thread on here, and it works just fine now.
    10-06-11 08:37 AM
    I'm having trouble loading Red.alx and the cod file...desktop manager says theres a problem. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    01-12-12 01:30 AM
    thank you so much! work so well on my 9900!
    01-12-12 03:09 AM
    Hi, I wasn't able to retrieve my saved games. It either isn't there, or the saved game was reverted to really early stages. I did checked if it was saved after saving it. Why do you think it might be so?
    Last edited by flabbyblob; 01-12-12 at 10:09 AM.
    01-12-12 10:05 AM
    ive never put a game on my blackberry befor do i need a emulator because i only see a 307b file that wont add to my bold 9900
    01-13-12 03:19 AM
    flabby, use the suspend feature do not use the in game save function.
    flabbyblob likes this.
    01-13-12 06:02 AM
    Do not use the "save game" feature I used that when I first started playing it, I was dissapointed when I found out it didn't save my game I then used the suspend feature and it saved my game too those that are wondering how they can upgrade the OS and keep there current save game. I was originally using the 7.0 OS when I put this on my BB then I upgraded my OS too 7.1 leak, it seemed my game save was backed up by DM so, start the game and save pokemon game when you get too brocks gym and reload your OS and then go back too the game and see if it has saved your game, if it has then great if not it doesn't matter too much cuz your not far through the game
    02-27-12 09:04 PM
    Thanks. Yellow is probably my favorite, and this'll be a great way to kill time.
    02-27-12 09:19 PM
    Does anyone know is there is a pokemon green version? Bulbasaur is my favorite pokemon
    02-27-12 11:29 PM
    im trying to get the meboy app on my Bold 9900, but i dont see the device on this list? arktos.se - MeBoy
    02-28-12 12:37 AM
    If anyone's interested in the actual process, I'll post a step by step if requested.
    For now, how to get Pokemon Yellow. First you'll need to have the Blackberry Desktop Manager Software on your computer. Once you have this, download the files from the link below. Then connect your Blackberry to your computer and open up the applications tab from the left hand side. Click import, and select the file "Yellow.alx". Then click the button on the bottom right corner saying something like apply, and you should be all done. In the app, remember to set the settings to the keys you want to use as controls, and I couldn't get the trackpad to work as a control, so keep that in mind.

Any issues or questions, just ask.
    I had downloaded all the files, unzipped the yellow zip file containing the COD files. Loaded the ALX on DM. Even got a pikachu icon on my BB now...

Got an error that says "Error starting Yellow: Module 'Yellow-1' not found."

What should I do?
    02-29-12 05:12 PM
    Check out Arktos' MeBoy Java application.
    It runs all GameBoy and GameBoy Color ROMS which can be downloaded from various sites.
    02-29-12 05:28 PM
    I closed out of my pokemon crystal and when I re-entered I was reverted several saves (3 hours of gameplay). Do you know where I can acces past saves? Are they saved on my device?
    Thanks
    04-09-12 10:16 PM
    How about someone put the gba poke'mon on it
    04-10-12 12:16 AM
    Is there a version for touch os7 screen?? ):
    06-28-12 12:06 AM
    1) is there any way to save the game and close the application without losing any progress?
    2) can the time be changed?
    05-23-13 12:21 PM
    Can I have a OTA link for pokemon yellow? Thanks
    08-07-13 09:40 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD