Hey guys i just ordered a black OEM trackball and trackball ring from pmonmon on ebay. I've seen a couple of people in the threads that have ordered from pmonmon and it seems that they have had good experiences. I just want to get everyone's opinion in one thread.

this is the third black trackball ive ordered... hopefully this one is FINALLY the one that will look and feel the best.

reviews on your experience will pmonmon anyone?
    07-22-09 11:14 AM
    Good! I have been trying to remember the eBay name for ages! I will have to order from him too, as many say he has quality builds.
    07-22-09 12:10 PM
    I ordered a black bezel and blank carrier name plate from this guy.
    Delivery time was reasonable and the parts fit as they should. The bezel actually solved the rattling battery door issue.
    The bezels he stocks come in a number of configurations re buttons or battery door latch included or not. Take care that you order exactly what you require.
    His colour selections seem to be heavily influenced by Henry Ford.

Doug
    Last edited by dsdawson; 07-22-09 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Typographic errors.
    07-22-09 01:12 PM
    His trackball was actually a tiny bit smaller than the original one. However, it feels pretty good and haven't had any problems whatsoever.
    07-22-09 01:26 PM
    i ordered screws, and a titanium bezel from him. very reasonable. would definitly order again
    07-22-09 02:23 PM
    I ordered a black bezel and blank carrier name plate from this guy.

His colour selections seem to be heavily influenced by Henry Ford.

Doug
    the customer can have any colour he wants as long and its black!

lol thanks for the help guys. hopefully he will be the saviour to my black trackball issues.
    07-22-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD