Please I Need Help!!! The Problem Is That I Bought An Att Blackberry Bold From Craigslist For $500, And Realized It Was An Evaluation Unit(it Says On The Back Evaluation Unit Not For Resale) And It Just Keeps Restarting Randomly Sometimes After A Few Minutes But Sometimes After 20 Minutes. Please If Anyone Could Pleasee Help Me I Would Really Really Apreciate It, I Should Have Just Waited For The Phone To Be Released Here In The U.s But I Wasnt Smart Enough. Please Someone Help Im Going Crazy Cuz I Just Wasted 500 Ive Been Saving On This And Its Not Working!!! If Anyone Knows About How To Fix The Problem Please, Please Help....

THE PHONE IS BRAND NEW STILL WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR ON IT AND PERFECT CONDITIONS I CAN EVEN MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS AND EVEN BROWSE THE WEB, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT SOMETIMES IT RANDOMLY TURNS OFF...

IT JUST PISSES ME OFF THAT I WASTED SO MUCH MONEY IVE BEEN SAVING TO FIND OUT IT DOESNT WORK..
    Last edited by barrybonds531; 10-25-08 at 10:48 PM. Reason: addING STUFF
    10-25-08 10:45 PM
    Please I Need Help!!! The Problem Is That I Bought An Att Blackberry Bold From Craigslist For $500, And Realized It Was An Evaluation Unit(it Says On The Back Evaluation Unit Not For Resale) And It Just Keeps Restarting Randomly Sometimes After A Few Minutes But Sometimes After 20 Minutes. Please If Anyone Could Pleasee Help Me I Would Really Really Apreciate It, I Should Have Just Waited For The Phone To Be Released Here In The U.s But I Wasnt Smart Enough. Please Someone Help Im Going Crazy Cuz I Just Wasted 500 Ive Been Saving On This And Its Not Working!!! If Anyone Knows About How To Fix The Problem Please, Please Help....
    Update the OS to .167.
    10-25-08 10:47 PM
    Update the OS to .167.
    Agreed. http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/new...0-167-a-85436/
    10-25-08 10:58 PM
    Ya that's what I would say. I bought mine off craigslist for $600 and it's great You should see what os you are up to
    10-25-08 11:21 PM
    Yeah. And turn off the caps lock. BlackBerries don't like users who abuse the caps lock key on their PC.
    10-25-08 11:51 PM
    Yeah. And turn off the caps lock. BlackBerries don't like users who abuse the caps lock key on their PC.
    Agreed....

Curiosity... What happened that you won't post your PIN publicly again?

Just saw that in your sig...
    10-25-08 11:53 PM
    Agreed....

Curiosity... What happened that you won't post your PIN publicly again?

Just saw that in your sig...
    lol. i actually only had it posted in my profile yesterday and until like 2 or so hours ago. and i was getting a bunch of guys trying to give me crap for pointing out how pathetic some of the male users on here can be based on their comments (as you've seen and helped me out with ) as well as just immature people who were posting in all caps stupid things like "HOW DO I CHANGE MY WALLPAPER???????". so i figured screw it, i'm taking it back down. i have no problem adding and talkin to people. but i'm not gonna let the whole world start sending me requests.
    10-26-08 12:03 AM
    LOL that's great.... well not great for you, but rather funny.
    10-26-08 12:04 AM
    it was really m e in disgusie!
    10-26-08 12:07 AM
    it was really m e in disgusie!
    haha, I can only imagine how many requests you would have received if you had your PIN posted...
    10-26-08 12:09 AM
    LOL that's great.... well not great for you, but rather funny.
    yeah. it was actually quite amusing since they actually thought that anything they had to say to me was actually gonna bother me. i feel sorry for them and their false beliefs..

with one of them, i ended the convo with the classic line "boot to the head" and immediately booted them from my list. lol. thats cuz they were giving me crap saying "oh you're sooooooo cool trying to defend the chicks and get them to want you! freakin (not the exact word they used) loser. get a life!!!"

i don't recall ever considering forums.crackberry.com an equivalent to the local dating scene.
    10-26-08 12:09 AM
    ha I laughed at that...
    10-26-08 12:10 AM
    yeah. it was actually quite amusing since they actually thought that anything they had to say to me was actually gonna bother me. i feel sorry for them and their false beliefs..

with one of them, i ended the convo with the classic line "boot to the head" and immediately booted them from my list. lol. thats cuz they were giving me crap saying "oh you're sooooooo cool trying to defend the chicks and get them to want you! freakin (not the exact word they used) loser. get a life!!!"

i don't recall ever considering forums.crackberry.com an equivalent to the local dating scene.
    LMAO well you know for some it is the closest they get to constant communication with the opposite sex so they have to work with what they have. Albeit sad, I suppose you cant frown upon them for trying....

Ok, I'm lying it is pathetic that they take such actions on a BlackBerry forum to be honest. I find it hilarious that standing up for a female from another country is seen as trying to get into their pants by laughing at immature remarks.
    10-26-08 12:12 AM
    LMAO well you know for some it is the closest they get to constant communication with the opposite sex so they have to work with what they have. Albeit sad, I suppose you cant frown upon them for trying....

Ok, I'm lying it is pathetic that they take such actions on a BlackBerry forum to be honest. I find it hilarious that standing up for a female from another country is seen as trying to get into their pants by laughing at immature remarks.
    hahaha. yeah. seriously.
    10-26-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD