I love my bold and would be lost without it, seriously i have a secret crush on this sexy little beast (she is so fine, i named my bold, my sweet heart). It is so sexy and runs so fast, no issues at all, its better then any women a man can ever have and it can give less headaches/migraines. As for pleasure i need the real thing i ain't some sicko.. ya know..

I was and still am thinking about buying a tour or a storm from telus. The reason being is of course i am with Rogers as telus or bell (i dislike bells service and plans) don't have the blackberry bold as we all know the bold is a luxury GSM network phone only.

I wish to aquire either a tour or storm to have cell service where Rogers Does not in my area Rogers is everywhere except all the way from 3 hours north of my city, but after that Rogers is all the west and east. Where telus and bell have service all the way 3 hours north of my city (exception is a 2 KM area litterally where NO NETWORK is available no matter what carrier your with.

The only thing that SUCKS with the storm and tour that i just can't figure out why. These two phones don't have WIFI, why the heck would RIM make two WORLD GSM/CDMA style phones with NO WIFI... that is ********.

I love my bold and appreciate its speed and WIFI capabilities, but it is not a DUAL CDMA/GSM phone.

So people of crackberry i plead with you all to help me decide which is better a STORM or a TOUR for a SECOND BB.
    07-14-09 07:57 AM
    I love my bold and would be lost without it, seriously i have a secret crush on this sexy little beast (she is so fine, i named my bold, my sweet heart). It is so sexy and runs so fast, no issues at all, its better then any women a man can ever have and it can give less headaches/migraines. As for pleasure i need the real thing i ain't some sicko.. ya know..

I was and still am thinking about buying a tour or a storm from telus. The reason being is of course i am with Rogers as telus or bell (i dislike bells service and plans) don't have the blackberry bold as we all know the bold is a luxury GSM network phone only.

I wish to aquire either a tour or storm to have cell service where Rogers Does not in my area Rogers is everywhere except all the way from 3 hours north of my city, but after that Rogers is all the west and east. Where telus and bell have service all the way 3 hours north of my city (exception is a 2 KM area litterally where NO NETWORK is available no matter what carrier your with.

The only thing that SUCKS with the storm and tour that i just can't figure out why. These two phones don't have WIFI, why the heck would RIM make two WORLD GSM/CDMA style phones with NO WIFI... that is ********.

I love my bold and appreciate its speed and WIFI capabilities, but it is not a DUAL CDMA/GSM phone.

So people of crackberry i plead with you all to help me decide which is better a STORM or a TOUR for a SECOND BB.
    The Storm would be a good choice because it's completely different from the Bold physically.
    The Tour would be a good choice because it's similar to the Bold physically.

How's that for solid advice? :-)

Seriously, though, I would go with the Tour.

Just my two cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 10:26 AM
    You could always wait for the Tour with Wi-Fi next year.

07-14-09 02:51 PM
    my 2 cents..

for a gsm/cdma dual phone i would go with the bb tour.. my bro has a bb strom unlock and i used it for a whole day, and i personally think the touchscreen (clicking screen) sucks....the bb os isn't made for that yet...
    the tour is just like the 8900 curve which has wifi but its not a dual mode..
    but if you wait the newer bb would have wifi...

i personally think the reason why the strom and tour do not have wifi because of the cdma...

p.s. i have a unlock 9000,unlock 8900
    07-14-09 04:25 PM
    BB bold for the win! I would go with the Tour - it has the bold keyboard which is the best in the world by far.
    07-14-09 05:14 PM
    the one and only thing I'd suggest is that: Buy ANY phone EXCEPT storm.
    07-14-09 05:40 PM
    Ok this is all of peoples opinions about this on crackberry?

07-15-09 06:14 PM
    Honestly, most users have completely overlooked this thread because the topic of "Which Phone Should I Get" is totally played out, homie.

Seems like you know the strengths and weaknesses of each, just go out and get one.
    07-15-09 06:18 PM
    I would go with the tour

07-15-09 06:27 PM
    Ok i understand its a played out thread and yes i wanted to see what others thought between the two phones.

I have decided that i will wait about a month to decide which phone to get, but i am leaning towards the tour.
    07-15-09 06:49 PM
    I would wait until the fall and get the storm 2 which should have wifi

07-15-09 07:24 PM
    i would buy a bold and get a cool housing. blackberries get better with age. i got a new housing form mine. its super awesome now.
    07-15-09 08:48 PM
    I would wait until the fall and get the storm 2 which should have wifi

This. Either that or wait for the wifi Tour.

07-15-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD