hi members , would you please give me as much soloutions as possible for this problem , cuz iv already tried alot , and still my Wlan wont turn on , whenever i try turning it on , it just gets desabled automaticly in seconds , and it says "un-able to turn wifi on" and i tried preforming a hard reset , by pulling the battery out and left it out for even more that 3 hours , and i also tried upgrading my os , but still it wont turn on !!!! so please tell me what else can i do !!!
    10-17-10 11:27 AM
    1) If you leave the battery out for a full 24 hours then return it to the phone the phone will re-set

2) The battery might not be fully charging.
    Try to charge though pc>usb, or, ac charger

3) You might have a bad battery.
    10-17-10 09:28 PM
    well ill try that and then tell you if anything happens , and if it worked then i would really do anything to thank you !!! but still would you please give me the steps i should do : should i charge the battery first before leaving it out for 24 hours or should i leave it out then charge it or what , and if you know then tell me : what causes this type of problems !?!?!
    10-18-10 03:00 AM
    The battery doesn't need to be completely charged before taking it out, as long as you have some power in the battery you should be fine (50% or more).

Make sure you leave it out for at least 24 hours, as mandony said. You may have the urge to put it in earlier (like I have ), but the phone will only truly reset with a full 24 hours of the battery being out.

Twice my phone has gone dead after a battery pull, and both times leaving the battery out for 24 hours would cause it to reboot and load up fine.
    10-18-10 08:16 AM
    If the battery reset doesn't work, try turning off all connections, then enabling only the WiFi. If it kicks off, then I would say there is a hardware issue with the WiFi portion.
    10-18-10 06:11 PM
    unfotunatly ! non of these soloutions worked !! still unable to turn wifi on :s ! and even if its a hardware problem , is it fixable ?! , and any other soloutions would be great !? any suggestions ????
    10-19-10 05:08 AM
    Have you done anything differently since it last worked?

May be worth upgrading the OS? Might not do anything, but possibly worth a shot.
    10-19-10 08:44 AM
    unfotunatly ! non of these soloutions worked !! still unable to turn wifi on :s ! and even if its a hardware problem , is it fixable ?! , and any other soloutions would be great !? any suggestions ????

Hi , can i ask you ... is your problem solved ????? i have the same problem and been looking for solutions and i tried everything but nothing worked .

so please if u can help me what did you do ill be thankful
    12-12-10 12:21 PM
    If there are no other problems with the phone then for WIFI see this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/comp...ifi-how-47229/
    12-12-10 05:05 PM
    i am unable to turn on wifi alltogether
    09-12-11 09:57 AM
    unable to do this too
    09-12-11 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD