I am coming from a storm 2. I have never had a "traditional" BB as it were. A few friends of mine swear by them and convinced me to give it a try. That said, I am having alot of trouble with the *contour i guess of the keys themselves. Am I missing something here or is it just a getting used to thing. Can anyone give me some pointers on this please? I really like this and want to keep it. But my BBM friends are banging out paragraphs before i can get our sentences. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Doug
    06-11-10 05:01 PM
    Two thumbs and you will get used to it give it time and you will never look back......
    06-11-10 05:02 PM
    Yes, it takes some getting used to. I'm coming from a Curve 8330 and even I have a learning curve (no pun intended). The Bold keys are nicer but they are closer together. The shift key is smaller and I'm always hitting the left alt key because my old shift key was there. Patience, my friend. Still much better than a virtual keyboard.
    06-11-10 05:04 PM
    I would definitely say the Tour / Bold keyboard needs some time to get used to, but like spaciorek said, once you do you won't look back.
    06-11-10 05:04 PM
    Thanks everyone. Didn't know if it was something i was missing with the way they were contoured or beveled or whatever you want to call it. Really appreciate the quick responses.
    06-11-10 05:08 PM
    Good way to practice is download the CB app and post from it
    06-11-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD