im having a weird issue here. everytime i get into the process of reloading the software my bold reboots. if you follow the steps of "How to get your Blackberry Un-Nuked" i can get to step 3 which is where the initialization of the reloading occurs. it will start loading JVM and Software. next it gets to Waiting for Device Initialization.

this is where the weird part occurs. my phone will reboot, show the "507" screen and then reboot again. this is where it will start to initialize the reload and start to "load application" but for some stupid F-ing reason, the bold decides to reboot again creating a "fatal error message" on the loader.

ive been stuck at this process for too long and decided to post here for help.

i get this far

my bold boots up then goes to the 507 screen

at this point my bold reboots and instead of showing the 507 error it shows that the bold is connected to my computer

it gets this far then out of nowhere my bold reboots shooting me to the "fatal error" message from the loader
    Last edited by slowpokeberry; 06-02-09 at 05:56 PM.
    06-02-09 05:31 PM
    please any help would definitely be appreciated...
    06-02-09 05:56 PM
    Ok, first thing to do is to reboot your computer then go back to the Loader.exe file and double click it. This might work. If it does not, uninstall the OS using your computer Control Panel, reboot the computer again, and then re-install the OS and try again. If for some crazy reason this doesn't work, post back and we'll take it from there.
    06-02-09 06:02 PM
    tried everything stated and still no go...

this time tho it actually loaded a bit more but still the reboot occurred
    06-02-09 06:42 PM
    tried everything stated and still no go...

this time tho it actually loaded a bit more but still the reboot occurred
    Ok, so there is still a '507' Error on your devices screen?
    06-02-09 07:07 PM
    The last time I got stuck in a reboot cycle during an OS install I was able to fix it by taking the battery out and installing the OS via a command prompt, but I don't remember the command I used... I think it was from the Nuked Berry tutorial thread though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 07:19 PM
    it is through the command prompt but you must have the battery installed. everytime i tried installing it without the batter, the phone just displays the battery image.
    06-02-09 07:29 PM
    Ok, so there is still a '507' Error on your devices screen?
    yes..........
    06-02-09 07:30 PM
    this sucks....
    06-02-09 10:55 PM
    I wish I had more to suggest.

06-02-09 10:57 PM
    its alright...just gotta take it as a loss...
    06-02-09 11:03 PM
    Try using jl_cmdr? Try using that to wipe the device first or put back to factory. I had a problem like this with my 8820 before I had to call T-Mobile who didn't help of course then they had me call RIM directly. They have applications that they can direct you to to download that I'm pretty sure aren't readily available to Joe Public but after an hour or so we did get it back up and working. Hope that helps.
    06-02-09 11:07 PM
    Actually that's great advice. Why didn't I think to suggest that? The reset to factory option in JL_Cmder is about the most complete way there is to reset the device. Worth a shot for sure.

06-02-09 11:16 PM
    I agree jl commander is a good program to use I have fixed many bb problems by wiping and reinstalling os

06-02-09 11:20 PM
    ive tried using the JL COM but it wont connect to my bold...so erasing it has been unaccomplished...
    06-03-09 12:55 PM
    I had that issue too. Do a battery pull immediately open jl_cmdr hit Y then password if applicable then hit 4 hit Y then type blackberry and hit enter that way it's trying to connect as the bold is trying to boot up it should connect at a certain moment and brick the phone to a reload OS error then go into AppLoader and try reloading the OS. I had a problem with it not connecting until I did the battery pull and had jl_cmdr trying to connect while the phone was booting up. If that fails try the option for resetting to factory also trying the battery pull method so it's connecting while the phone is booting up. If all of that fails call ATT and tell them you need to speak to RIM for help with your phone. Like I said they have special tools not readily available to end users. Let us know how it's coming.
    06-03-09 06:38 PM
    ill try that when i get off of work...ill keep you guys updated...
    06-03-09 09:00 PM
    i have same problems :

507 error Reload wont occur

i already to as above but still no result, please help me, thx
    Did you try jl_cmdr while phone is booting up so it is saying connecting.......in the window while phone is starting up?
    Again if all else fails contact your provider and tell them to get you over to RIM directly they're really good with this sort of thing. If they cant fix it they will tell your provider to give you a refurb if you're still under waranty.
    06-06-09 09:51 AM
    I've been struggeling for the past 5 hours with the same problem.
    "Reload software 507"- error on startup, wouldn't even reboot unless i pulled the battery.
    I tried the apploader 20 times, with different sw-versions, with no luck.
    FIX:
    I entered the JL_Cmder, wiped the phone (one of the numbered options). the curious thing is that the BB didn't wipe untill I used the option "Reload factory settings", and turned off my computer...? No scientific documentation here, as you may understand, but your goal is to get the phone to wipe. It will show a progressbar across the screen, with "Wiping" written over it, in small writing. The bar appeared (and filled) twice, without me pushing a button. When my computer was restarted, I used the apploader as it is ment to be used, and now my phone is working again!

Hope this helps...
    06-20-09 06:35 PM
    im having a weird issue here. everytime i get into the process of reloading the software my bold reboots. if you follow the steps of "How to get your Blackberry Un-Nuked" i can get to step 3 which is where the initialization of the reloading occurs. it will start loading JVM and Software. next it gets to Waiting for Device Initialization.

this is where the weird part occurs. my phone will reboot, show the "507" screen and then reboot again. this is where it will start to initialize the reload and start to "load application" but for some stupid F-ing reason, the bold decides to reboot again creating a "fatal error message" on the loader.

ive been stuck at this process for too long and decided to post here for help.

i get this far
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...BOLDissue1.jpg

my bold boots up then goes to the 507 screen
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...BOLDissue2.jpg
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...BOLDissue3.jpg

at this point my bold reboots and instead of showing the 507 error it shows that the bold is connected to my computer
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...BOLDissue4.jpg

it gets this far then out of nowhere my bold reboots shooting me to the "fatal error" message from the loader
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...BOLDissue5.jpg
    07-20-13 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD