I have to agree with you, RIMM has dropped the ball on so many levels it's not even funny. **** there stock should be much lower then what it is now. Many have been waiting for a phone like this. Being a Tmobile user we have not had a new blackberry for 2yrs now.
    08-11-11 06:07 PM
    and I'll bet he lives in BC like I do!!!!! I have phoned and gone into all the same places he's tried this week and I got the same results............no Bold purchases off contract. And Rogers even had the nerve to tell me several days ago that the Bold and all new Berries were delayed til XMas!!!!
    From what I've read on CB it would appear people in Ontario are able to buy phones, but if you're from BC forget it. Anyone from BC manage to pull this off????? Anyone manage to walk into a BC store and buy a new Bold off contract???

Just my rant for today..................
    08-11-11 06:11 PM
    I have to agree with you, RIMM has dropped the ball on so many levels it's not even funny. **** there stock should be much lower then what it is now. Many have been waiting for a phone like this. Being a Tmobile user we have not had a new blackberry for 2yrs now.
    Sounds like a TMobile issue, not really a RIM(M) one.
    08-11-11 06:29 PM
    On to rogers, I called atleast 10 stores after and NO ONE PICKED UP. Is everyone f***king dead there? It is 11:30 am. Its time to wake up and go to work Rogers. Are you kidding me?
    I actually spit my drink all over myself reading this..

absolutely brilliant man, very entertaining rant!

I think we need a rant thread, i could read this for hours.
    08-11-11 06:49 PM
    wow!

10char
    08-11-11 07:01 PM
    I actually spit my drink all over myself reading this..

absolutely brilliant man, very entertaining rant!

I think we need a rant thread, i could read this for hours.
    Agreed. The comic relief was worth the read. I'm sorry the OP had such trouble, but I really needed a good laugh just about now. So, thanks OP, and i hope you have better luck getting your hands on a 9900 soon!
    08-11-11 07:04 PM

OP sorry about your experience. I think this thread is toast now.
    kirson likes this.
    08-11-11 07:09 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD