Hello everyone

I imported some pics from my PC to my bold but they are rotated 90. On the bold i can rotate them but they wont stay that way. I even rotated them on the PC and imported them again but that didnt work.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks
    07-10-10 12:49 PM
    Thanks Ill try that
    07-10-10 01:55 PM
    There's a new beta app called imgEdit that somebody on the forums actually is working on. It gives the ability to rotate pictures on your handset and save them that way. Here's the link to the discussion thread in the 3rd Party Blackberry Apps forum.
    07-11-10 10:36 AM
    There's a new beta app called imgEdit that somebody on the forums actually is working on. It gives the ability to rotate pictures on your handset and save them that way. Here's the link to the discussion thread in the 3rd Party Blackberry Apps forum.
    I purchased ImgEdit as it is out of beta now. It is an excellent app and you can do so much with your photos! Rotate and save is just one of the things you can do, along with resizing, right on your berry. The app is easy to use and I would suggest you give it a try if you have a lot of photos you normally work with.
    07-11-10 10:42 AM
    Or, you can is captureit or quicklaunch to simply do a screen capture after youive rotated them and save it as a ne file Tada!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 10:48 AM
    Or, you can is captureit or quicklaunch to simply do a screen capture after youive rotated them and save it as a ne file Tada!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That would be the easiest and quickest way. It is how I do it.
    07-11-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD