The Circus is in town but leaving tonight. I had to take a pic of this mean American truck before they go.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 05-20-12 at 12:37 PM.
    05-20-12 12:31 PM
    snake trying to get away.

Attachment 110447

At the Nat's vs. O's game today

Attachment 110445

Attachment 110446
    05-20-12 06:53 PM
    This is what caught my eye Saturday morning when I got off from work.

and this is what happens when my mind gets creative with computer builds.

05-20-12 09:51 PM
    while not stunning, definately different ...the vid just goes with the pics so added it as well

Last edited by mincanada; 05-20-12 at 10:32 PM.
    ria__x likes this.
    05-20-12 10:28 PM
    while not stunning, definately different ...the vid just goes with the pics so added it as well

is this from the eclipse in tokyo?! :O
    05-21-12 12:57 AM
    is this from the eclipse in tokyo?! :O
    Its the same eclipse from yesterday...only i watched in in canada lol
    05-21-12 09:14 AM
    Its the same eclipse from yesterday...only i watched in in canada lol
    how cool! i only heard and seen tokyo on news ye see lol. wish i could've seen it :O
    05-21-12 10:46 AM
    I eat a lot.

close-up

At a different restaurant...

Random sweet corvette

05-21-12 01:04 PM
    Porsche Carrera GT kit car

A PINK Porsche Carrera GTS...

My iPad cover matches my car's interior!

05-21-12 11:00 PM
    ^ sweet baby jesus, that porsche.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    05-23-12 08:00 AM
    Ok, I went to the national british railway museum recently. It is huge and used my phone to take all pics. I ended up with about 100 pics in total, I was pretty disgusted afterwards at the picture quality. Heres a totally random selection of pictures.
    Scaled down they dont look to bad, but full size its sad. All this phone needed was auto focus.

05-23-12 08:34 AM
    Ok, I went to the national british railway museum recently. It is huge and used my phone to take all pics. I ended up with about 100 pics in total, I was pretty disgusted afterwards at the picture quality. Heres a totally random selection of pictures.
    Scaled down they dont look to bad, but full size its sad. All this phone needed was auto focus.
    Click to view quoted image

agreed auto focus makes better photos, the photos aint too bad tho. you should get a free editing software Picasa, it's made by google so totally trustworthy and it just makes your pics look that extra bit special, it makes my webcam pics look crystal clear!
    05-23-12 08:50 AM
    agreed auto focus makes better photos, the photos aint too bad tho. you should get a free editing software Picasa, it's made by google so totally trustworthy and it just makes your pics look that extra bit special, it makes my webcam pics look crystal clear!
    LOL, since when is Google "trustworthy"? You might wanna check that
    05-23-12 09:00 AM
    LOL, since when is Google "trustworthy"? You might wanna check that
    oh well i always thought it was! i retract my trustworthy statement then, but Picasa is dead good
    05-23-12 09:01 AM
    new supermarket opened near my house
    05-24-12 05:20 PM
    you can change it some what open camera go to scene modes and pick one they help a lot here is the list in order with info about them i will take a pic with each one and upload them when i can tonight
    1 auto - ideal for capturing a wide rang of subjects under most conditions

2 face detection detects the face of the subjects and put them in the focus in most lighting conditions

3 portrait - ideal for capturing people , skin tones are accurately reproduced

4 sports ideal for capturing sports or other quickly moving subjects

5 landscape ideal for capturing bright outdoor scenes enhances the detail and sharpness of the scene

6 party ideal for capturing people in dim indoor environments

7 close up ideal for capturing subjects that are close up to to camera enhances that detail and sharpness of close up
    subjects

8 snow beach ideal for capturing snow scenes colors are accurate reproduced in scenes that are primarily white
    NONE ATM

9 beach ideal for capturing beech sense; colors are accurate reproduced in scenes of sea and and sky

10.night ideal for capturing dim , outdoor scenes
    CLICK HERE FOR NIGHT TIME PICTURE
    11 text ideal for capturing text on white backgrounds enhances the detail and sharpness of the text

i will upload Night time one tonight and the snow will well have to wait to winter :S hope this helps img have been web optimized to see non optimized click the link http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...11/crackberry/
    Last edited by rickyfromkingston; 05-24-12 at 08:27 PM. Reason: added new pics
    l3ittersweet likes this.
    05-24-12 06:07 PM
    Why in the world are all of your pics so out of focus...

I've never, even had results like that even in low light..
    05-24-12 08:12 PM
    It would appear your have smudged your lens, or have a very shaky hand... or both.
    05-24-12 09:04 PM
    Yeh never seen my remotely that bad
    05-24-12 10:11 PM
    My sister in laws dog chillin outside the other day.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-24-12 11:15 PM
    Why in the world are all of your pics so out of focus...

I've never, even had results like that even in low light..
    I have a strong feeling his camera lens was very dirty.
    05-25-12 12:25 AM
    wow, i can't imagine, so many brilliant, crisp & beautiful pictures are taken by this auto-focus (less) blackberry bold!

alright, time for me to show mine..
    05-25-12 01:53 AM
    wow tapatalk really screwed up that image! i swear it looks better than that! let me try again, haha
    05-25-12 11:25 PM
    edit. nope still looked like crap.
    05-25-12 11:26 PM
    edit. nope still looked like crap.
    Just upload it directly trough the browser.
    05-26-12 02:43 AM
793 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD