What was the date of those purchases & the total amount spent?
    ...You can't expense that because it lacks critical information.
    ...So yeah, it didn't satisfy me.

Zoom it out so the whole tape can be observed and you should see what I've been saying.
    Awe come one. Your taking it too far now lol
    maddie1128 likes this.
    08-19-11 07:27 PM
    Awe come one. Your taking it too far now lol
    Seriously, I've been able to take shots like that with the 9930 I tested out....
    ...My problem was when I got far enough away I could capture the whole document.
    ...That's when things went to ****.

It would be great if just one of the many people who now have these devices would post up a pdf converted by their new phone. Ultimate pdf is "FREE" ( no trials or b.s. like that ) it's what I use on my 9650 and it works perfecty.

Would someone please go ahead and do this simple thing so I can shut up about it.....
    ...And PLEASE, don't post a PDF of a BLOWN up paragraph that's only part of the whole document.
    08-19-11 10:12 PM
    Or, just don't care if someone isn't happy with the camera and save the effort...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 10:33 PM
    Or, just don't care if someone isn't happy with the camera and save the effort...

Given that it appears it's impossible to take a full document pdf with the EDOF camera...
    ...Not doing anything would be the logical thing to do.
    08-19-11 10:37 PM
    What was the date of those purchases & the total amount spent?
    ...You can't expense that because it lacks critical information.
    ...So yeah, it didn't satisfy me.

Zoom it out so the whole tape can be observed and you should see what I've been saying.
    Dude, that's a long strip of a monthly shopping receipt, I had to fold it to make it smaller. I'm not sure what your point is. And I already posted you and example of pdf in another thread, remember the signature?

08-20-11 01:08 AM
    Given that it appears it's impossible to take a full document pdf with the EDOF camera...
    Does this satisfy your needs? The bigger the document the better the picture by the way, and I would say taking a photo of an A4 document is not a close up photo, and you don't even have to zoom to take it, just point and shoot.
    s.ben and VVoltz like this.
    08-20-11 01:27 AM
    I thought you were past this by now...

Why do you continue to spread misinformation about the EDoF camera? Taking a full document photo and/or saving it as a pdf on the 9930 is no big deal. People have gone out of their way in the attempt to try and help you overcome your inability to resolve this issue. Attached are a couple photos I took yesterday afternoon clearly showing text and an A4 sized document of which you�ve already acknowledged would work for you. As stated earlier by myself and others, all you need to do to capture great document photos is select �text in scene mode and apply the flash to produce a similar photo as I�ve attached below. Use this same technique but with zoom if you�d like a much closer shot as with the text/coins photo attached.

If you need additional help, please don�t hesitate to let us know.
    dimm0k, Guatiao, mssca and 4 others like this.
    08-20-11 03:13 AM
    Here's the picture the pdf file was made from, I rotated it this time.

If you want a picture of an A4 document it's better to turn the camera sideways and then rotate it, it's clearer this way.

Edit- oops, I forgot to save it rotated. Ah well
    Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 08-20-11 at 03:41 AM.
    dimm0k and JR A like this.
    08-20-11 03:38 AM
    That a totally acceptable picture! What pdf scanner are you using?
    ...Are you generating the pdf off a picture you already had or just letting the App control the camera?
    08-20-11 11:44 AM
    That a totally acceptable picture! What pdf scanner are you using?
    ...Are you generating the pdf off a picture you already had or just letting the App control the camera?
    Generating it of an already taken picture (but you have the option to take it trough the app, using the camera or the app's own camera feature) and the app is free and it's called PDF Creator Ultimate Free.

Enjoy.

08-20-11 11:48 AM
    Hopefully now the unwarranted and constant ******ng about this camera can finally come to an end.
    08-20-11 11:54 AM
    Does anyone remember the Dinosaurs from the movie Pee-Wee's Big Adventure?
    Taken in Cabazon, California.

08-20-11 07:55 PM
    Thanks BB.David for bring this thread back on track!
    08-20-11 08:04 PM
    @BB.David: Thats right near Cabazon, CA right??? I have a vacation place in Palm Desert and we pass by those dinosaur statues all the time on the way there from LA.

And to stay on topic, here are some pictures of my own! Haven't really had the chance (or need) to take many pics though. Seems sharp!

belfastdispatcher and Guatiao like this.
    08-20-11 09:34 PM
    WOW, all this pictures look great overall, and with the close up technique, seems that the 9930 would work for me after all...
    08-20-11 09:58 PM
    Generating it of an already taken picture (but you have the option to take it trough the app, using the camera or the app's own camera feature) and the app is free and it's called PDF Creator Ultimate Free.

Enjoy.

I'm using the same app however I've always had it run through the camera...
    ...I'll try it out taking the shot 1st. And belfast, thanks man, I appreciate your help.
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    08-20-11 10:17 PM
    so for those of you coming from a 9700 or 9650 in "real life" for the most part camera is comparable??
    08-20-11 10:37 PM
    so for those of you coming from a 9700 or 9650 in "real life" for the most part camera is comparable??
    In the most simple terms, I�ve found the photos comparable and the user experience better/faster on the 9930.
    08-20-11 11:48 PM
    My close up pictures seem to be getting better every day.
    Many thanks for these photos. I have ordered a 9900 to arrive this Tues and was getting a little despondent about the negative observations, but your photos look great.
    08-21-11 05:51 AM
    This is my favorite photo so far and it clearly shows the benefits of EDOF camera, everything in focus. With an auto focus camera you can either have the water drops in focus or the background, not both.
    dimm0k, Guatiao, ubizmo and 1 others like this.
    08-21-11 06:14 AM
    Random pic taken of my Notebook:

08-21-11 06:18 AM
    This is my favorite photo so far and it clearly shows the benefits of EDOF camera, everything in focus. With an auto focus camera you can either have the water drops in focus or the background, not both.
    Wow! This is amazing!
    08-21-11 06:19 AM
    I just took this one outside, I think this camera reproduces the colors very acuratelly.
    08-21-11 06:32 AM
    Random pic taken of my Notebook:

Nice notebook Abe...

Looks like a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L655-1HC / Intel Core i5 M 480 @ 2.67 / 2.93 GHz. / 8 GB DDR3 RAM

Am I close?

08-21-11 07:58 AM
    I just got me the HP Mini Beats a couple of weeks ago, 10 hours battery life, amazing.

08-21-11 08:09 AM
793 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD