Hey all. Got a problem here with my 9650. I cannot figure out why when I take pictures they are not showing up in my picture folder. Any idea where they may be going? I have some that I have taken before that I can see but for some reason they quit showing up in my media folder. Any help would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 07:02 PM
    In your camera settings, did you change the folder to which the pictures are saved?
    04-22-11 08:09 PM
    No. And I checked every folder that I have and they arent in any of them. When I do a battery pull the pictures show up like they are supposed to but if I try and take another one it "hides" them until I do another battery pull. Deffinetly not right.
    04-22-11 09:12 PM
    Which OS? And do you have any encryption on your media card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 03:21 AM
    5.0 something. And I'm not sure on the encryption on the media card its the one that came with the phone though.
    04-23-11 09:16 AM
    I've gotten that issue off an on since OS6 upgrade. If I go to pics folder, photos just taken are not there. (I can see thumbnail in lower left corner, and view on phone if I click thumbnail. But if I connect USB cable & want to transfer to PC, they aren't visible.) Eventually they do surface in the pics folder. Sometimes hours later, sometimes longer. Kind of exasperating, don't know where they go for that time period they are in limbo.
    04-24-11 02:52 PM
    I'm having the same issue with mine. After 4 trips to Verizon, they gave me a new phone. It came with the new software, which i hate, and I downgraded to .975 through desktop manager.

Now I have the same problem. I take a pic, it doesn't show up. Do a batttery pull or some other random act, they show back up. Couple hours later, they have disappeared again.

This is pretty aggravating!
    04-26-11 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD