I'm the proud owner of the Bold 9930; however I have a frustrating issue with my memory card and the pictures on it.

I had pictures stored on my 1gb memory card that I took out of my Style 9670 and put in the Bold...however when I open up the 'Pictures' folder on the Bold...NONE of the pictures are showing up; just says '0 Items' under Camera Pictures and also says '0 Items' under Picture Gallery In fact the only "pictures" showing up in pictures are the 14 pre-installed wallpaper pics.

When I open up the camera app and click 'options' and the click on 'Store Pictures'...the option box is grayed out to "On Device" and doesnt allow me to choose anything else such as 'Media Card' or anything.

Any and all help regarding this will be appreciated! Thanks.
    08-22-11 03:35 PM
    Copy the pictures to your desktop
    Format the card
    Insert the card into the BB
    Then copy the pictures back to the Pictures folder.
    08-22-11 03:38 PM
    Copy the pictures to your desktop
    Format the card
    Insert the card into the BB
    Then copy the pictures back to the Pictures folder.
    Yup, your card isn't being recognized. Try the Format option as described and you should be good to go. If not, your card is bad, but that's unlikely since you had it in your other phone until now I expect.
    08-22-11 04:46 PM
    os7 appears to use a different file structure and is why its not showing.
    08-22-11 04:48 PM
    os7 appears to use a different file structure and is why its not showing.
    i dont think thats why, i havent had any issues with the memory card from my torch that i put into my 9900, for me it picks up all the folders as OS6 and OS5 before it have

what could be worth trying, is when in the pictures app, press the menu key and select `import pictures` and see if that sheds any joy.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-22-11 04:55 PM
    Push your memory card in further.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD