I hav already imported my all pics frm media card... Bt accidentlly once again m imported all media card pics ... Nw on pic library n other albums show same pics double time ... Plz help to revert to normal
    06-01-13 07:44 AM
    Sorry, I am having a bit of a trouble making sense of what you have typed.

Are you saying you now have everything twice on the phone? Or on the PC?

I would use the same solution in both cases. Just use Windows Explorer to make sense of what is where. Then manually delete the duplicates.

On the PC you have probably copied your pictures into \pictures\blackberry\ so it should be easy to sort out the duplicates there. I expect you have a second dated folder of duplicates.

On the phone, when you look at the media card through Windows Explorer on your PC you will have a \blackberry\pictures\ and a \blackberry\camera\ folder. I expect this is where you will find the duplicates as it sounds to me like you have copied your photos from the phone's camera folder to your PC and then exported them out from the PC to the phone's picture's folder. So you'll locate the duplicates in the \blackberry\pictures\ folder.
    06-02-13 12:41 PM
    Thnx for the help ... Solved the problem I just removed media card on fonn 3 4 times
    06-05-13 12:17 AM