I received a text message with 5 pictures attached. Is there a way to increase the size of the photos in the message with out using the touch pad? I used the touch pad & while it magnifies the one picture, I have to back out & do the same thing to each picture. Is there a way when the picture is magnified to move forward to the next attachment? Tried to use it like a slide show but didn't work because they are separate files.
    12-05-10 08:00 AM
    I received a text message with 5 pictures attached. Is there a way to increase the size of the photos in the message with out using the touch pad? I used the touch pad & while it magnifies the one picture, I have to back out & do the same thing to each picture. Is there a way when the picture is magnified to move forward to the next attachment? Tried to use it like a slide show but didn't work because they are separate files.
    They're separate files and will need to be separately zoomed.
    12-05-10 08:40 PM
    I do not like the way OS6 handles MMS messages and converts it to SMS. Its not the same as seeing the old slide shows together in one message.
    12-05-10 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD