Hi, All,

Newbie here again. I can't figure out how to save photos so that they appear in a folder in my menu as opposed to having to open the camera and then going to the photos that way. Help?

Thanks, in advance.
    06-14-10 09:51 AM
    It's not possible to do what you want, to my knowledge. That drove me crazy for a long time. I don't understand why RIM can't allow us to have them on the menu or separate the media out.
    06-14-10 10:12 AM
    Hi, All,

Newbie here again. I can't figure out how to save photos so that they appear in a folder in my menu as opposed to having to open the camera and then going to the photos that way. Help?

Thanks, in advance.
    Can you clarify what you mean when you say "folder in my menu"? You do not need to access the camera to view your photos.

Photos should be in the media folder.

It's not possible to do what you want, to my knowledge. That drove me crazy for a long time. I don't understand why RIM can't allow us to have them on the menu or separate the media out.
    What do you mean?
    Last edited by Pi Guy 3.14; 06-14-10 at 10:20 AM.
    06-14-10 10:18 AM
    You can move the 'pictures' icon from your media folder..... To your homescreen.

I hope this what you meant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 12:09 PM
    You can move the 'pictures' icon from your media folder..... To your homescreen.

That's probably the most convenient way to do it. And I think that's what you're trying to do. Otherwise, QuickLaunch let's you put your pictures folder into their menu
    06-14-10 12:43 PM

Thank you. That's exactly what I meant.

I appreciate everyone's responses. One day, when I grow up, I'll be able to answer questions too. LOL.
    06-15-10 07:58 AM
    How do you move the pic icon to homescreen?

06-15-10 08:01 AM
    Find and highlight the picture icon > press the menu button > move to folder > home > then go to your icon menu and move it to the first row of icons...
    06-15-10 08:34 AM
    How do you move the pic icon to homescreen?

OMG. A question I can answer. Go to the icon... hit your menu key... select move to folder and choose the home folder.
    06-16-10 09:10 AM
    OMG. A question I can answer. Go to the icon... hit your menu key... select move to folder and choose the home folder.
    But you're more than 24 hours late
    06-16-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD