OK, I have read countless threads and attempted to fix this for HOURS now, but my phone gets stuck on the loading screen, then SOMETIMES if I leave it long enough it will get past that, but have all sorts of errors and I can only make phone calls, but as soon as I'm done that (or try anything else/wait a few minutes) it will say "app error 603". I tried the process to fix that error, as well as a bunch to update/reinstall/other crap and while I'm not computer illiterate, I am also not 100% fluent in computer jargon. I need help in a way I can understand. I got through one step-by-step process to fix it then it just said "collect the file" and I have no effing clue what they mean by that. PLEASE HELP!
    08-01-12 06:08 PM
    Have you tried starting the phone in safe mode? Pull the battery, replace it, and hold the back button till it boots. If that resolves it, you'll need to delete all your apps using Desktop->Application Loader, then add them back one or two at a time, giving a day between to see if it comes back.
    08-01-12 09:51 PM
    Sounds like it needs a new os put into it to refresh the software
    03-13-13 02:47 PM
    Reloading the software should get rid of all those problems
    03-21-13 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD