Hi,

Just letting you all now there will be a new Bold user in 3-5 days (shipping hehe).

Rogers is letting people buy over the phone (corporate accounts) now, I think the 'official' day is tomorrow, 21st.
    08-20-08 05:22 PM
    Just curious why would you order one over the phone when you can go to the store hmmmmm tomorrow and get one? I mean why wait when you can have it in hand tomorrow!! anyway, congrats so corporate acct does that mean you are getting a GREAT price? lol!!
    08-20-08 05:29 PM
    So can just anybody go into a rogers store tomorrow and pick one up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 05:56 PM
    Yeah I ordered over the phone as well but this was only due to the fact that I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until January. Anyway, a very nice young man from customer relations named John assisted me, and assured me that my Bold will be shipped out tomorrow, well technically today.
    08-21-08 12:44 AM
    Yeah I ordered over the phone as well but this was only due to the fact that I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until January. Anyway, a very nice young man from customer relations named John assisted me, and assured me that my Bold will be shipped out tomorrow, well technically today.
    Congrats, Telly! I'm jealous!!!
    08-21-08 01:12 AM
    I'm jealous too! Congrats on your order!
    08-21-08 01:25 AM
    me too, like Garz and mfang said "I am sooo jealous!"
    08-21-08 01:52 AM
    oooo... your post about being a corporate account makes me hopeful for at&t doing the same. I didn't think they would make many of them available to corporate accounts at first, given that we are locked into their service regardless. I figured they would use them as retail account bait for verizon, sprint and tmob customers.

Gosh I hope I'm wrong!!!
    08-21-08 02:11 AM
    Congrats! I of course am very jealous. Hopefully my 8830 won't have to deal with my abuse much longer. I can't wait for it to be available! You lucky devil.

08-21-08 02:27 AM
    Actually, I couldn't buy it yesterday! After giving all my info etc, when we tried to add the Data plan they rep said the Data people refused to do it until tomorrow (which is today now hehe).

So NOW I am officially getting the Bold (with 6gig data plan).

BUT, get this, when I was adding the data plan to my account, the Rep said the data people said the Data plan EXPIRED a few minutes ago, she took my # down and after a while phoned me up and confirmed it is still active hahaha..nuts I tell you!

Anyhow, Fedex should be arriving in 3-5 days....until then i'm boldless!
    08-21-08 01:59 PM
    Ok just go off the phone with rogers... NOW I am officially getting the Bold too! In 3-5 days... I'm on my way to boldly go where only a few americans have been to date! Woo woo!

08-21-08 03:34 PM
    Judging by what we have been hearing, you couldn't just walk into a Rogers store today, and pick one up after all!

Well OK... one flagship store did actually get two!

More details here.
    08-21-08 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD