No, I didn't mistype that - don't mean I'm pulling my hair out over this phone. I mean this phone is literally pulling my hair out! Somehow when I put the phone to my ear, my hair is getting stuck in the little gap between the metal side bezel and the screen. Am I the only one???
    01-19-12 03:37 PM
    Does it to me too. I started using my Bluetooth ear piece more often now, especially since it can handle multiple BT connections simultaneously.

I also think it's think it's just a mater of time before those black laminates start to crack, break, and look like !@#$%^
    01-19-12 04:04 PM
    If you don't mind, take some see through nailpolish and put a small layer over the gap where the hair gets stuck in.
    01-19-12 04:14 PM
    lol is the phone pulling out a big chunk of hair? i have never experienced this hair pulling lmao.
    so what you're gonna do about it, keep it, exchange it, open to allign it? or leave it?
    Probably keep it. Better the devil you know...
    01-19-12 04:24 PM
    I dunno never had it happen to me well I have short hair and usually I am using a headset or a Bluetooth when talking on the phone
    01-19-12 04:26 PM
    If you don't mind, take some see through nailpolish and put a small layer over the gap where the hair gets stuck in.
    Not a bad idea, but probably don't want to alter the phone. Thanks for the suggestion.
    01-19-12 04:27 PM
    well you can try use a case, i have the BB OEM softshell & i have no problems.
    but i'm good to go though, my 99XX doesn't pull my hair out anyways.
    well i guess you have no problems with the 9900, but only the hairpulling issue right?
    Yea, other than that, phone's all good. 7.1.0.210 settling and so far so good. Maybe I just need a haircut!
    01-20-12 12:50 AM
    Your post made ma day I haven't faced this issue so far and I think cover will do the trick or a hair cut you r lucky that your handset reminds you of your haircut without installing any App for it
    01-20-12 01:40 AM
    LMAO it does to me too but only on the left side so now I either use it on the righe ear or speaker mode. Hair gets stuck between aluminum frame and volume/pause buttons, I actually saw one hair stuck there lol I guess its blackberry thing, love and hate

Btw I was also hoping that I'm not the only one
    01-20-12 09:21 AM
    what i dont get it.
    Now you save money from having to cut your hair. Just switch ears once in a while so u'll have an even cut.

See this bold can do everything... including giving hair cuts

... just kididng
    01-20-12 09:59 AM
    There's an obvious solution.

01-20-12 09:59 AM
    Now I know why its called 'bold'
    Hupsakee likes this.
    01-20-12 10:01 AM
    Well I was debating buying this phone but now that I hear this I'm definitely buying it.
    Another good reason why I shave my head. Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    01-20-12 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD