Hey all,

I know this problem sounds like a "nuked" blackberry but i have attempted to do the AppLoader trick and it hasn't worked. Whats going on is that my phone is on a continuous rebooting loop where it'll restart, the red light will come on and turn off, then the screen will show "Blackberry" written on top of a loading bar and the bar only moves a tiny bit before rebooting and everything happens all over again. Please tell me this is fixable, i'm not very tech savy so a somewhat detailed explanation would be appreciated.
    03-31-13 02:13 PM
    Hey all,

I know this problem sounds like a "nuked" blackberry but i have attempted to do the AppLoader trick and it hasn't worked. Whats going on is that my phone is on a continuous rebooting loop where it'll restart, the red light will come on and turn off, then the screen will show "Blackberry" written on top of a loading bar and the bar only moves a tiny bit before rebooting and everything happens all over again. Please tell me this is fixable, i'm not very tech savy so a somewhat detailed explanation would be appreciated.
    Make sure your battery is fully charged. Or keep it plugged in when you boot it up.
    Otherwise, if you just got it, I'd say to just exchange it.
    03-31-13 02:39 PM
    Does your 'Apploader trick' = reinstalling the OS? Try to download the latest OS from your carrier, installed it on your computer and use Desktop manager to reinstall the OS. Hope the following helps.

BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com
    03-31-13 02:57 PM
    This usually can be remedied by booting with battrey out and ur Berry sync corded to your laptop or desktop where you keep your Blackberry Desktop Software. You can then restore the OS to a previous backup ...if you have done backups... or worst case reload the OS and start from scratch.

Typically there was something you did or added that caused a reboot loop, but not always. I HAVE had three reboot loop issues all caused by an app I loaded that caused the loop. Pandora was the last.

There are a lot of blogs and posts here dictating exactly how to boot raw with battery out but sync cord pluged in to your computer.
    Good kuck! You can figure it out. It is not that hard.
    03-31-13 03:23 PM
    My blackberry wont connect to the computer since it wont turn on, it just keep rebooting
    03-31-13 03:46 PM
    You don't need to connect. When you pull the battery for a battery out raw power up, you are initially using the sync cord for power only.. Once it stabalizes and you get a boot, then you use it to sync. You have to be ready to sync and restore once you get a stable boot so you use the sync cord with your computer rather than an ac power adapter.
    03-31-13 07:08 PM
    Next time this happens, pull the battery, put it back in and hold the back button for about a minute. The phone will try to boot in safe mode.
    Un install the app that caused the problem

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 03:03 PM