i backed everything up and gonna try to find a used berry. i think my friend has a storm 2 for now....but anyway i can read the messages on it now from my computer? i have like ten texts i can't read
    07-24-11 03:11 PM
    i backed everything up and gonna try to find a used berry. i think my friend has a storm 2 for now....but anyway i can read the messages on it now from my computer? i have like ten texts i can't read
    Texts you will not be able to read. They are not sent anywhere else but your phone. If you have a pc you can read email, but not texts unless you had them backed up thru DM.
    07-24-11 03:59 PM
    Keep the battery out for about 24-36 hrs and then see if it works. More likely something is fried.
    07-24-11 05:27 PM
    yeah the keyboard lights will come on but i cant type at all to get passed the unlock screen
    07-24-11 05:44 PM
    The same thing just happen to me a week ago, the day before I had to leave for Spain. I had my Bold unlocked and everything.

What worked for me was either:
    1. Removing the battery for 24+ hours
    2. Putting it in a bowl of rice for 24+ hours

or a litte bit of both.

I was gone for a week and when I got back it worked.

I hope I helped.
    07-24-11 06:42 PM
    backup and restore will show your txts on a new bb
    07-25-11 02:30 PM
    backup and restore will show your txts on a new bb
    or even just back it up and use an IPD viewer.
    07-25-11 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD