Has anyone had the issue where the phone doesn't ring for some people. It rings on their side but i get no indication that someone is calling me.. and then they get my VM, and i get a message for a missed call. Help!
    04-28-10 07:35 PM
    This question makes no sense... is it you that's having the issue or is it them... let me break this down... first you say:

the phone doesn't ring for some people
    So, this sounds like it's an incoming phone call.

It rings on their side but i get no indication that someone is calling me
    Why is it ringing on "their side" if this is an issue with incoming phone calls? Or are you just saying everything works ok if you are calling?

and then they get my VM, and i get a message for a missed call.
    Now we are back to their phone by saying "they get me VM", but again now you are saying you get a message for a missed call.

Is this your issue or their issue??? One of you might possibly need a new SIM card... or just a few phone calls to your cell phone provider and explain the problem to them and have THEM fix your issue.

Again, this is VERY Confusing.
    04-29-10 06:11 AM
    Sounds fairly straightforward to me... Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick but think he's saying that:

When some people make a call to him they hear it ring (in their ear), his phone doesn't ring or otherwise show any sign of receiving a call. So he has no idea they're calling.

They stay on the line until they get his voicemail message (ie: Hello, I'm not here right now, leave a message), they leave him a VM, he then gets a notification that he has a new voicemail.
    04-29-10 09:43 AM
    PS - I'm occasionally having the same issue (although I have VM switched off). What network are you on?
    04-29-10 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD