Well for a while I've been checking out this forum seeing what all the blackberry has to offer. Coming from a sidekick I wanted something user friendly like it was, but also with more things you can do. So I made the jump and all I can say is wow. This phone is great. All the customization you can do, the applications you can get, and just the overall performance is way better than I could expect. I haven't got my sling box yet which was what attracted me to this phone in the first place,but with youtube and everything else this phone offers I've been plenty occupied with it. Now all I need to get a case a screen protector and ill be set. The holster that came with it is nice but its to bulky for me. So thank you everyone for your opinions and answers to my questions before I got the phone. I believe now ill be a blackberry user for a long time into the future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 05:28 PM
    Glad that you like the device. The more you play with it, the more you will like it.

01-29-10 05:42 PM
    Check accessories on Amazon

Glad to hear you're adapting to BlackBerry easily. There is a learning Curve, but think of it as an early computer that makes phone calls. You have the entertainment aspects, then the business of geting through the crust of things.
    You wait until you've had more time, the world will expand even more around you.

Since you seem to be having a good time, enjoy your 'Crack' habit.

250+ Free Games for your BlackBerry | BB Geeks

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

Vuclip web video search

Just a few more things to keep you busy; enjoy!

01-29-10 05:51 PM
    glad you like it . i got mine 5days ago and i love it much better then storm i used to have everything works fast . i even beat up friends iphone 3gs on wifi. u gotta love bb

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-29-10 05:53 PM
    Yeah i got my Bold about a week ago... best phone ever
    01-29-10 05:54 PM
    Yes, this phone is awesome!
    01-29-10 06:51 PM
    glad that you like the device. The more you play with it, the more you will like it.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com

"that's what she said"
    01-29-10 07:35 PM
    Glad that you like the device. The more you play with it, the more you will like it.

"that's what she said"
    hahaha... win
    01-29-10 07:36 PM
    it is a really great phone for the first time in a long time im completely satisfied with my phone
    01-29-10 07:40 PM
    Im lovin' mine, best Ive owned
    01-29-10 08:22 PM
    I got my 9700 last week and every day I spend hours on it -- customizing, loading apps, tweaking all the options -- and the lowest my battery level has dropped on any particular day was 67%. The sound quality of the phone is awesome. It's a steep learning curve on the Blackberry OS coming from Windows Mobile but it's fun learning. This forum has been invaluable.
    01-29-10 08:45 PM
    I love the phone. When I got my first BB, a 7??? something, i thought it was cool! It was like a little kid at Christmas when I got the 9700.
    01-29-10 09:09 PM
    yeahhh this phone is awesome. i knt stop playing with it. i guess im considered ADDICTED to it now. oh well i love my Crack(Berry)
    01-29-10 09:16 PM
    great phone....upgraded from a curve. I really like the track-pad. New to the Forum,quite a bit of info on here!
    01-29-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD