Orange UK BlackBerry Maps Petition

Maybe they will listen if we get a lot of signatures.
    Any one is welcome to sign and leave a comment

Regards
    Last edited by mousey; 09-04-08 at 03:38 AM.
    09-03-08 06:42 AM
    Hi mousey

Nice one for taking the time to set it up hopefully it will get a good response and who knows may even make Orange do the right thing. Oh yes and of course i signed it.

Marc
    09-03-08 07:08 AM
    Nice one mousey, but it might have looked better if you had spelt 'catalogue' correctly!
    09-03-08 07:25 AM
    What an Idi0t I am, I'm sorry for the spelling error .

Hopefully it will still get signed

P.S Idi0t is **?
    09-03-08 07:27 AM
    Good luck with that mate!
    09-03-08 07:43 AM
    Great idea. Just signed.
    09-03-08 07:53 AM
    Maybe after a certain amount of signatures I should send this to Orange directly.

Any ideas on numbers before I should send?
    09-03-08 08:14 AM
    Good work mousey, thanks for taking the time to do this. Just signed.

As for numbers not sure really???

What email address are you going to send this to?? whilst googling orange complaints I found the following address of allegedly somebody very high up at orange [email protected] , this is the address I sent my letter of complaint to as well as [email protected]
    Hope this helps
    09-03-08 08:20 AM
    Maybe you should send the petition to Orange at least once a day (so long as there is at least one more signature), and to as many people who you know who are actually working at orange at the same time.

Maybe then someone at Orange will do something about this.

It's a shame that Orange think that this is acceptable, especially as it is only locked out/ hidden, and is available on any other Bold (or if you activate BES - note Untie does NOT make it available).
    09-03-08 08:53 AM
    Signed!!!

We might need one for the ability to use MSN as well... Who gives them the right to play God?!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 09:57 AM
    Also signed
    09-03-08 10:26 AM
    signed as well
    09-03-08 10:58 AM
    Go start one then I am up for that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 10:58 AM
    Im not sure what to believe as I have spoke with Orange today, and they say the reason why Blackberry Maps is not on the Bold is becuase the software compatability between Blackberry and oraange is not released. However this will be rectified in form of a software update for next OS version
    09-03-08 11:08 AM
    Maybe after a certain amount of signatures I should send this to Orange directly.

Any ideas on numbers before I should send?

How about 300k?

Email Kevin and see if he can put the link up on the front page. Should I sign this if I'm not a Orange customer?
    09-03-08 11:11 AM

How about 300k?

Email Kevin and see if he can put the link up on the front page. Should I sign this if I'm not a Orange customer?
    Hi Jackal,

Please feel free to sign the petition the more the merrier.
    And if you were to point me in the right direction I'd be happy to send this on to Kevin or anyone else can ask him to do it.
    09-03-08 11:48 AM
    I think Kevin is simply [email protected], don't hold me to that though

And yes - anyone can sign it and I'd encourage it - if you're not an Orange customers, then you are a /potential/ Orange customer (in the UK though) and as such they need to know if they're losing customers over this.
    09-03-08 01:00 PM
    I'll email Kevin and every time the petition hits another 50 people I'll email Orange.
    09-03-08 04:19 PM
    Signed...maybe we can all send it to Orange. Daily.
    09-03-08 06:05 PM
    Ok now if you want to send me any email addresses for people that work at Orange then I will send them a link to the petition in 12 signatures time.
    09-04-08 03:33 AM
    I mentioned the only 2 I know of earlier in the thread Mousey, here they are again

[email protected] - apparently high up at orange [email protected] - usual customer services mail address

These are the only 2 that I am aware of and the 2 that I sent my emails of complaint to.

Thanks again and good luck
    09-04-08 03:39 AM
    I just signed up as well, was hoping to get blackberry maps to use for my work, really miffed that its not there,
    09-04-08 05:49 AM
    I've just signed as well. Hope Orange pay attention to us.
    09-04-08 06:09 AM
    Signed

This should be there without having to ask Orange - they are getting worse again.
    09-04-08 12:23 PM
    As well as signing the petition, all unhappy users should phone them up as well, and say that they wish to log a formal complaint.

It should get drawn to a few more peoples attention that way.
    09-04-08 12:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD