Is your quality good? Sometimes mine is and sometimes its not. Even with same song. Tired several cords just to see if that was it but no :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-11 12:57 AM
    I have a cheap retractable aux cable
    I picked up from walmart for $5 that I use
    In my 2011 GMC Sierra. I just make sure the volume
    Is up on the blackberry device in media player
    And went to options and turned headset music eq
    To rock and audio boost on and that really made
    The music sound much better on the premium
    Sound system I have in the truck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-11 05:08 AM
    I also use a cheap retractable aux cord in my car to my berry. The sound, although low, is of great quality. Turn up the berry and adjust the rest of the volume on the car. However, when you remove the cord, be careful! The tip of the cord actually broke off in my berry once! It took a week of trial and error before I was able to remove it. I was inches away from calling to get a refurb...
    turtle763 likes this.
    07-14-11 07:24 AM
    Yup, I do. Quality is very good. As mentioned, have the volume all the way up on the BB.
    07-15-11 09:28 PM
    Thing about the cheap cords is that the wire inside the cord can break easier, it happens easier and is a pretty frequent problem. Other than that the quality shouldn't really matter.
    07-18-11 02:15 PM
    I'm a bit of an audio guy, Cody, but I've not noticed this problem before. I probably would notice it if it happened to me.

Sorry you're having the problem...let us know if you figure it out!

-Stephen
    07-18-11 03:59 PM
    I use a slightly higher grade aux cord and both my Torch and Playbook sound great on after market stereo in my Mustang. Wish everything on my PB functioned as well lol.
    07-18-11 04:52 PM
    I usually put the blackberry on one level below max volume, and than adjust it from the car. Sometimes if the bb is too loud, the sound gets distroted, and it will not sound too good. By having it not at max, I can adjust both of the volumes to get a clearer sound.
    07-21-11 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD