hi just recived my pearl white housing for my bold , and while it was open i though why not make the leds blue . turned out very nice i think
    06-19-10 07:19 AM
    Loved the LED Keyboard

it would've been great if it was all White. Nevertheless, this looks Awsome
    06-19-10 07:25 AM
    Nice color combination right there! I really like the looks of that
    06-19-10 07:31 AM
    Where did you get the housing/how is the quality?
    06-19-10 11:43 AM
    Light leaks? How secure does the bezel fit?
    06-19-10 12:12 PM
    can we have the theme and wallpaper on ur blackberry 9700?
    06-19-10 12:25 PM
    thanks for the comments , i got the housing from ebay heres a link for anyone interesed
    White-S 4 Housing Cover+Keypad blackberry 9700 BOLD on eBay (end time 29-Jun-10 16:10:38 BST)

im very happy with the fit , its as good as the oem black housing thats on the phone orignally , the keyboards perfect adn everything fits great! also thee no light leaks at al , the theme is the standard zen theme but i will attach the wallpaper for anyone wanting it
    06-19-10 12:40 PM
    Thanx for sharing your Wallpaper . . . saved
    06-19-10 12:47 PM
    Nice! How did you do the blue keyboard?
    06-19-10 12:55 PM
    my phone is white as well came that way but since I am a pink girly girl I would love to have a pink trackpad and have the pink led keyboard. that would be awesome! Now off to searching for the led keyboard lights. lol!

the pink trackpad is sold out right now and i have to wait
    06-19-10 02:04 PM
    care to share where you bought the led keyboard? thanks in advance.
    06-19-10 02:05 PM
    care to share where you bought the led keyboard? thanks in advance.
    lol basically its just a clear blue sweet wrapper , i cut it into the shape of the keyboard and placed it under they keyboard so its over the LEDS , its really that simple and it doesnt affect typing at all.
    06-19-10 02:25 PM
    really? what type of wrapper? where did you get that? It would be sweet if I could change my lighting to pink. lol!

thanks for replying.

lol basically its just a clear blue sweet wrapper , i cut it into the shape of the keyboard and placed it under they keyboard so its over the LEDS , its really that simple and it doesnt affect typing at all.
    06-19-10 03:40 PM
    really? what type of wrapper? where did you get that? It would be sweet if I could change my lighting to pink. lol!

thanks for replying.
    A pink keyboard would be sweet~ I too would like to know what kind of wrapping is being used.. Enquiring minds want to know..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cherryjuice; 06-19-10 at 09:16 PM.
    06-19-10 09:13 PM
    You can use coloured cellophane under the keyboard to make it light up whatever colour you wish.
    06-19-10 10:01 PM
    Thanks. Will go out and get it tomorrow and see if it works. Then I'll just need my pink trackpad and I'll be more of a happy camper than ever.
    06-20-10 01:23 AM
    Thanks. Will go out and get it tomorrow and see if it works. Then I'll just need my pink trackpad and I'll be more of a happy camper than ever.
    Have they gotten trackpads that are all together as one piece or is it just the trackpad "hat" still and you have to pry apart the one that comes with the phone? Because prying apart the old one to put the new hat on is a disaster from what I have read here.
    Last edited by Heifzilla; 06-20-10 at 03:32 PM.
    06-20-10 03:29 PM
    Its just the hat that you have to pry apart with something sharp. LOL! I think I'll take my phone to a blackberry repair shop and have them to install. Dont wanna be "assed" out if you know what I mean. I know it will be hard for me so I'll let someone else do it for me.

I havent been able to find it all together as one piece yet. I'm still on the prowl for it, but so far, only one supplier has it and its just the hat unforunately.
    06-20-10 05:13 PM
    I think I'll take my phone to a blackberry repair shop and have them to install.
    Probably a good idea! Good luck!
    06-20-10 05:21 PM
    I don't know whether it's psychological or not, but whenever I see pics of someone's BB with a changed housing, I can always tell and it looks loose to me.

But that being said, awesome job!
    06-20-10 07:27 PM
    i know this is gonna be the worst question ever but can someone tell me how to get that background from the computer to my blackberry without hooking it up i did it once before but cant remember how. and it wont pull up that pic when i go to the post on my blackberry.
    06-20-10 09:16 PM
    nvm i found another
    06-20-10 09:54 PM
    You're one lucky mother freaker
    06-20-10 11:40 PM
    The blackberry logo on the front is not aligned in straight line, out of Blackberry, Black is at a lower level than Berry.

Also the keys are not in straight line.

Can someone guide me where can i buy a genuine White cover instead of the posted one, thanks.
    06-21-10 03:44 AM
    The blackberry logo on the front is not aligned in straight line, out of Blackberry, Black is at a lower level than Berry.

Also the keys are not in straight line.

Can someone guide me where can i buy a genuine White cover instead of the posted one, thanks.
    wow i dont mean to be rude but , do you have the phone in your hands? how do you manage to see that the blackberry logo is bent , because even in the pics its straight! lol how picky are you ? and the keys are fine thank you very much
    06-21-10 09:09 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD