Whats going on guys. Here's whats up (did some searching and couldn't find anything on this to help)

I connected my bold to my PC with the USB. It'll connect to the DM just fine, but all of a sudden it won't show my Media Card in My Computer. This is the first time this has happend to me and I can't figure it out. I've tried Restarting my PC, doing a battery pull, and changing where the USB is plugged in to and still no success.
    Please help, I have no other way to add files to my memory card since my girlfriend broke my card reader a while back.

Thanks
    Krishna

P.S. I'm running 4.6.0.282 and i'm using Windows XP
    07-04-09 08:16 AM
    Check your Options / Media Card and ensure "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" is set to either "Yes" or "Prompt."
    07-04-09 08:23 AM
    Check your Options / Media Card and ensure "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" is set to either "Yes" or "Prompt."
    Did that. Still nothing.

And just a side note, my Bold is reading my media card perfectly
    07-04-09 08:31 AM
    It sounds like you may have a drive letter conflict. This can happen when you're using your BlackBerry with a networked computer. It can also happen if you've got a lot of devices connected via USB ports.

Disconnect your BlackBerry from your PC and disconnect your PC from the network, or unplug other USB accessories, as appropriate. Now plug the BlackBerry into the USB again and look in My Computer. If the removable drive shows up, you've found your problem. Go to My Computer, right click, and select Manage, then Disk Management. Right click on the BlackBerry disk and change the drive letter to a letter you know is not used by one of your network or USB devices. Plug your PC back into the network and restore your other USB devices and everything should be fine.
    07-04-09 08:45 AM
    Again nothing.
    I have my C and D drive (my 2 hard drives) my E and F (CD RW and DVD RW) and my G and H drives (my ghost drives) My Blackberry always shows up as my I drive
    07-04-09 08:54 AM
    This is pretty common, I had the same problem. I researched and found an app that fixed the problem, it fixed it for me.

ttp://www.mediafire.com/file/uzz2omg13gn/BB storage Activation new.rar
    Last edited by b1gg134; 07-04-09 at 09:09 AM.
    07-04-09 09:06 AM
    This is pretty common I have found out as I had the same problem. I researched and found an app that will fix your problem it fixed it for me.

ttp://www.mediafire.com/file/uzz2omg13gn/BB storage Activation new.rar
    I was just going to post about this as at any time doing a OS upgrade or wiping the phone to do a unlock procedure it can cause the driver within the phone OS to be missing.

So try this first (the above phone driver install) and see if it solves the issue and if not.

Then its something to do with your PC's OS driver support, check and recheck PC driver allocations fron Mass Storage Devices and update your PC's mass storage device drivers.
    07-04-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD