Orange now have a pay as you go, bold but im wondering how does it work if you are not on a contarct phone, i wont really use the net however i would like to get email or be able to colect emails. My cousin had had a nokia n73 on pay as you go for the last few years, but they still can retrieve from different email accounts just by goin in the folder. Will this happen with a pay asyou go bb?

Im finally off to buy one later today or early morning but im getting cold feet! lol
    Contarct or pay as you go we will see ordepending. I iwll be asking in the store but just wondered if anyone knew how pay as you go and emails would work?

Also how is the bolds video recording quality??, the cam seems ok even though its 2mga px. But just curios as to what its like filming.. would you give the recording viseos a good review??? I Cant seem to find any examples online
    07-17-09 08:00 AM
    Orange now have a pay as you go, bold but im wondering how does it work if you are not on a contarct phone, i wont really use the net however i would like to get email or be able to colect emails. My cousin had had a nokia n73 on pay as you go for the last few years, but they still can retrieve from different email accounts just by goin in the folder. Will this happen with a pay asyou go bb?

Im finally off to buy one later today or early morning but im getting cold feet! lol
    Contarct or pay as you go we will see ordepending. I iwll be asking in the store but just wondered if anyone knew how pay as you go and emails would work?

Also how is the bolds video recording quality??, the cam seems ok even though its 2mga px. But just curios as to what its like filming.. would you give the recording viseos a good review??? I Cant seem to find any examples online

Hi mate,

I went on the pay as you go route & never looked back. I had an unlocked bold which I'm using & orange gave me 6 months free blackberry service & internet. After that its 5/month.
    07-18-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD