So i was at a party and it turns out i Password Wiped my phone on accident. Anyways when i got home i had a backup file from about 20days before that. When i restored the backup to my phone, i got all my contacts and everything back EXCEPT my media. My photos, videos, etc are all gone. It was all saved on the device memory. How do i get them back?
    04-26-10 06:57 PM
    So i was at a party and it turns out i Password Wiped my phone on accident. Anyways when i got home i had a backup file from about 20days before that. When i restored the backup to my phone, i got all my contacts and everything back EXCEPT my media. My photos, videos, etc are all gone. It was all saved on the device memory. How do i get them back?
    Happened to me a year ago. Did a battery pull and everything was back.
    04-26-10 07:06 PM
    Happened to me a year ago. Did a battery pull and everything was back.
    Damn, and that fixed it? You're lucky, my battery pulls aren't doing anything and when I plug my phone into my computer and hover over the drive it reads that I have tons of available device memory. It just doesn't make sense. I've restored my phone before this and got it all back before. But for some reason after this password wipe I just can't get it back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD