Hello,

the paint on my white bold 9000 are chipping off. is there anysite i can buy a new keypad from? i searched on ebay. there are a few, but the housing it comes with is white ... not chrome, and the back cover is a shiny white plastic, not the white leather...does anyone know where i can get an OEM bold 9000 white keypad and original chrome housing??
    06-02-10 01:57 PM
    Dont buy housings from ebay. Go somewhere better. Trust me on this.

I bought a complete housing from ebay, and the keyboard looks good in daylight but at night its an ugly mess.

You can see the paint smears all over the keyboard in the dark with the keyboard lights on.

Looks ugly, and its for my 9700, but Im sure you'll run into the same crap for your 9000.

Buy it from SWbox or Truesupplier
    06-02-10 05:26 PM
    i second shacknews' post. dont buy from ebay. there cheap but there cheap quality. you get what you pay for. go to swbox or truesupplier
    06-03-10 11:33 AM
    try this one:

White Full Housing Faceplate Cover for 9000's

White bezel for 9000's
    Last edited by mandony; 06-03-10 at 10:55 PM.
    06-03-10 10:52 PM
    The paint started chipping off my white bold just a few weeks afterr I bought it! (Only the areas on each side of the track ball, which are used regularly.) I am so dissatisfied with AT&T for not offering to replace it for free. They (AT&T) gave me 2 options: 90 day guarantee of the product itself, BUT I had to send in the phone along with $150 for them to send me a replacement one while they looked over the original one for defects. Second choice, buy the warranty for $75, then wait the 30 day waiting period, then send the phone back, along with $150 for replacement! Unbelievable! I LOVE this phone too!!
    Hello,

the paint on my white bold 9000 are chipping off. is there anysite i can buy a new keypad from? i searched on ebay. there are a few, but the housing it comes with is white ... not chrome, and the back cover is a shiny white plastic, not the white leather...does anyone know where i can get an OEM bold 9000 white keypad and original chrome housing??
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD