Anyone here using the free version of the Pageonce assistant app to check on their financial balances with TD Canada Trust? It's a great app to check on your balance but the only problem is that it never gives you your actual current balance until a day after changes. I always refresh the account but noticed that did nothing to update the data so I was wondering if anyone else using this app actually gets an up to date retrieval of their balance.
    07-04-09 11:37 PM
    Hi,

I'm using Pageonce Assistant Premium.
    The app reflects the data retrieved from the provider. I'm not familiar with your provider but I guess the updated information you request is not yet available by your provider.
    Usually financial institutions publish the new data only at night and I guess this is why you see the data one day later.

Hope it helps.

Anyway, this is the greatest app on my device. Worth any penny.
    07-05-09 02:17 AM
    I'm with TD Canada Trust and my online banking with them is instant; money transfers, balances, etc. That's why I thought the app would always have the up to date current balance but I guess it's not scraping that info off of the actual site. Thanks anyways.
    07-05-09 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD