I recently got the whitescreen of death and my phone overheats when I talk on the phone now . This didnt happen till about a week ago. I wiped my device and loaded DelftEo BB9000 v6.1 and it still happened last night my phone overheated or just turned off out of nowhere while I was on the phone. Is there anyway to fix this?
    mandony likes this.
    07-31-11 03:30 PM
    This sounds as a hardware problem because you try out different Os, wipe your BB with BBSAK and load a Os without any app a clean BB only Os no backup from DM nothing to see what happend if not try to change the batt from someone if not then your hardware has a problem.

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 04:33 PM
    I have two batteries and they both over heat my bb
    so I should wipe my bb dont back up and than install the os from the sticky and dont install any apps and see waht happens?
    07-31-11 10:53 PM
    Do a backup, just don't load it or apps at first. Back the apps up too. A wipe isn't necessary, just don't have Loader do anything but install the OS. If it's ok, add the backup database through DM. If that's ok, add the apps back one by one. Take your time. My guess, a theme caused it, and you won't see the problem again.
    07-31-11 11:30 PM
    it wasnt a theme I wiped already before I only have fb,twitter,msn and bbm but I had those before for like 8 months and it was fine
    it seems like only overheats when Im on 3G and talking otp for some reason but it wasnt like this before
    07-31-11 11:37 PM
    Is it still under warranty or insured?
    08-01-11 12:16 AM
    i got it off someone so its not under warranty anymore and I just got another whitescreen and it turned off but I did a battery pull and its fine now
    08-01-11 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD