I just got a Bold and tried to sync it up with Outlook. But when I went to configure the sync, it wasn't listed. I have a Pearl on a different network, so I hooked it up and just like always, I could sync it with Outlook. Are there any settings I'm not aware of that i need to change to get my Bold to sync up with Outlook? Thanks!

All that is currently listed is the ASCII Importer/Exporter and Yahoo, which I don't even use.
    Last edited by jeffatmines; 07-02-09 at 12:56 AM. Reason: more info
    07-02-09 12:47 AM
    It is because your version of Outlook is not compatible with your version of DM. For instance, older versions of Outlook require using older versions of DM. I have this problem with several of my employees using Outlook 2000 we had to downgrade their DM to 4.2 if memory serves me.
    07-02-09 08:15 AM
    That's the Outlook that I use, and that's what I ended up doing. I think I downgraded to DM 4.1. It worked for everything except the calendar; contacts, tasks, and memos synced just fine with both phones. I've got to chase down that gremlin now. Any suggestions on that? Thanks for the assist.
    07-02-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD