Hey folks! I tried searching and I couldn't find anything on it. My outlook account is no longer sending my emails to my phone. I can't remember my internet service account online login, so I cant just get online to fix it. Also, I've tried to fix it by going through the phones email setup and re-entering the password and such, to no avail. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:49 AM
    Bump.... Anybody?

08-10-09 11:50 AM
    Let me also add that when I firdt got the phone, the email worked great, just put in the website, username, password, and boom, it worked great. Recently the phone asked me to update the password, and that's when the trouble started.

08-10-09 11:56 AM
    You will need to resolve the login problem into the BIS server. Then you can resend the service books and that should fix your problem.
    08-10-09 12:12 PM
    You probaly need to re-validate your email account, but if you forgot your BIS login credentials, then you have a problem. Call att.
    08-10-09 12:57 PM
    Contact AT&T, and they will give you a new temporary password for BIS that will enable you to log in and resend your service books. Then you will be able to change your password.
    08-10-09 01:22 PM
    Okay folks thanks. I'll call att asap!

08-10-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD