Is there any way to access my emails from another computer? I have outlook set up with my 4 email accounts and as of now the only way that I can check all of the emails on a separate computer, (besides on my BB) is to go to each server's site, (AOL, Gmail....) and log in and view them individually. My question is, is there any way to view all 4 of my accounts at the same time on a different computer?
    03-24-09 10:10 PM
    Is there any way to access my emails from another computer? I have outlook set up with my 4 email accounts and as of now the only way that I can check all of the emails on a separate computer, (besides on my BB) is to go to each server's site, (AOL, Gmail....) and log in and view them individually. My question is, is there any way to view all 4 of my accounts at the same time on a different computer?
    Shouldn't this be in an Outlook forum and not a Blackberry one?

Chris
    03-24-09 10:36 PM
    Probably, but I know you guys on this forum know the answers to everything, so I thought I might as well try!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 09:17 AM
    Use remote desktop to access your home PC that has the e-mail accounts configured.
    06-13-09 10:40 AM
    like logmein.com?
    06-13-09 10:48 AM
    like logmein.com?
    I suggest researching the variety of remote desktop clients available based on your computer configuration (I use three different forms on a daily basis at work. It's quite handy).

However, in terms of further questions, I would suggest taking this to a generic PC/Tech forum or Outlook forum.
    06-13-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD