Hi folks... and help!

Have a BB9700 and upgraded both device and Desktop software to latest versions.

Now having a major problem syncing contacts namely it doesnt work... On investigating via the Desktop Software, the Organizer field shows a problem... When I click to set up the config of the Address Book, I get an error Error encountered Error Code 0x83860060 Check Documentation. In addition, under folder mapping, there is the message No folder mapping is available for address book section and the main box is empty e.g the usual paths to the Outlook contacts folders are not shown.

Ive ran SCANPST.exe and tried to repair the PST file as this was a suggestion via Vodafone to no avail. However, I think that the forum is much more likely to have a useful and valid answer!

Any thoughts gratefully received!!!
    02-04-11 09:06 AM
    I don't use outlook so all I can recommend is uninstalling it, running CCleaner from Piriform - Download CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy - Millions of users worldwide! and reinstalling it, then setting up contacts syncing.

I make backups regularly via desktop manager. Saves me the trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 09:13 AM
    Hard to say where the error actually lies. Could be the MAPI profile, could be Link itself.

The error appears to have been around since 2010, at least here at CrackBerry.

2010, http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-my-bb-527183/

2011, Error Code 0x8386003e CONTACTS not syncing with Ou... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Can't map Outlook address book subfolders to my BB - blackberry answers

Overall issue appears to be Sub Folders in the Contact List.
    05-23-14 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD