I grabbed the Mini Banner Live, which brings nothing except the kinda cool icons and "live" bar, plus some more real estate. But the themes I had for my 9550 were actually useful with todays and various cool ways to present and access apps. I know we've been waiting a while now for OS7 themes, and while there are a few they all seem to simply change the default theme to a different color default theme. Discussion seems pretty quiet. Anything? Hedone design? Anyone?
    03-06-12 06:42 AM
    You can't get the those types of themes until themebuilder comes out for OS7 and its not out yet. These developers are using a work around for things they are able to change and doing a damn good job if you ask me.
    03-06-12 07:07 AM
    You can't get the those types of themes until themebuilder comes out for OS7 and its not out yet. These developers are using a work around for things they are able to change and doing a damn good job if you ask me.
    Oh, I am aware of that and yeah, the work is not bad for people working without proper tools. But 7 has been out for a while. The tools ought to have been made available long since. I'm guessing this is from the same mindset that gave us the Playbook, with it's amazing hardware, followed a long time after later by decent software
    03-06-12 07:13 AM
    I am happy with the mini banner I got the other day I was never into themes but RIM should have more themes for people that want them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-06-12 07:49 AM
    For what it is I love the mini banner theme
    03-06-12 07:52 AM
    All the os7.0 Bold 9900 themes are garbage. Just garbage except Mini Banner 2.0 theme.
    03-06-12 08:02 AM
    All the os7.0 Bold 9900 themes are garbage. Just garbage except Mini Banner 2.0 theme.
    i agree with you...
    03-06-12 09:39 AM
    you can follow the guide on how to mod the OS6 theme builder to work for 7.

http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...torial-675948/

i've done a couple themes for myself.
    03-06-12 09:43 AM
    Hey bud, could you PLEASE send me a link to where I could download the "mini banner live" theme to my BB 9930, my phone crashed & I lost my theme. I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
    06-26-13 03:42 PM
    Hello, I wanted to know if you could PLEASE send me the link to where I could download the "mini banner live" theme. My phone crashed & I ended up losing my theme. I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
    06-26-13 03:46 PM
    Hey bud, I wanted to know if you could PLEASE send me the link to download the "mini banner live" theme. My phone crashed & I ended up losing my theme. I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
    06-26-13 03:48 PM
    MyBBOTA.com Download - MINI_Banner LIVE 10
    How about this.

Hey bud, I wanted to know if you could PLEASE send me the link to download the "mini banner live" theme. My phone crashed & I ended up losing my theme. I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
    06-26-13 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD