Hello,

My issue is that I cannot install anything on my blackberry beyond the system core. It began with a crash of the OS 5.0.0.93 using gpslogger. After that the phone began to reboot repeatedly. The first thing I did was trying to reinstall the OS via loader /nojvm. The installation stopped with an error. Later I found tools like the javaloader from jl_cmder or crackutil but the javaloader always fails to connect or disconnects immediately because there are few seconds until it reboots.
    I also used methods without the battery but there is no difference to a normal installation. The loader normally erases the apps, installs the system core and begins to wait for the initialization. Then the Bold just beginns its rebooting cyxles once again. Meanwhile the countdown for the initialization and "connection to the jvm" runs out and the installation ends with an error.
    Now I connected the phone to the bes and clicked to nuke it. Since the it tries to wipe the phone crashes between 5-9% and reboots again.
    Since I purchase a used Bold long ago I have no warranty. That's why I need help and some alternative ideas what possibly could work.
    For me it seems there is a problem with the installation or initialization of the jvm of the device.
    The loader from BB is the only app which can connect to my Bold successfully. Maybe there more options then the usual ones since I tried them all.
    I already tried OS 5.0.0.93, 5.0.0.0, 4.6.266, 4.6.168 and DM 4.7 and 4.6. There is no difference to the behaviour but the screen appearance( OS 5 black screen with loading bar, 4.6 white screen with a clock)
    Thank you in advance.
    06-15-09 12:00 PM
    Try this, and use DM 4.6. Remove all 5.0 OS'es from your computer.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    06-15-09 12:03 PM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    Bah, beat me to it. Stupid being at working and having to do....work...

Chris
    06-16-09 01:07 AM
    Yeah, good advice from bt. Good Luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 02:09 AM
    Thank you, but I already tried this before. Recently I had to reinstall my MSW 03 Server and tried on the fresh installation your advice with DM 4.6 and OS 4.6.266. However, again it fails to complete the installation. The wiping cycle is gone but it still reboots again and again no matter what and how often I install it.

Maybe I try it with DM 5 and OS 5.0.0.100
    Last edited by faxtax; 06-17-09 at 07:15 AM.
    06-17-09 07:13 AM
    Maybe try a different PC, server install could be the issue.
    06-17-09 07:53 AM
    I tried with a clean XP Installation. Same issue.
    Now, I think, I tried everything ...
    Last edited by faxtax; 06-18-09 at 11:10 AM.
    06-18-09 11:04 AM
    Bah, beat me to it. Stupid being at working and having to do....work...

Chris
    Hahaha! My sentiments exactly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 11:08 AM
    Well, I still welcome any other ideas one might have.
    06-18-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD