07-25-11 07:47 AM
56 123
tools
    My experience is not as good as os5. Just think it's a touchscreen os and 5 does it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 12:07 AM
    my face book is blowing up people are calling and texing and I can not locate airplane mode, emergency save me these jams can not be interupted by any alets any more, during spontaneous get-togethers. let me know what to do,,,,,,,thank-you
    01-17-11 12:51 AM
    My experience is not as good as os5. Just think it's a touchscreen os and 5 does it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 I just didn't care for the os6 theme cluttering up my screen and the lack of a column view in the browser. Both things, I am sure, will be rectified sometime later, but after using the upgrade for a couple weeks, I happily downgraded back to os5.
    01-17-11 12:24 PM
    I updated my 9700 to o/s 6 and it became unusable so much so my phone provider gave me a 9780 , all ready running 6 , this was great until I "upgraded it" to 2534 , now its running really slow with clock on.

My advice to anyone is to leave well alone and never "upgrade" your software
    07-25-11 05:36 AM
    I updated my 9700 to o/s 6 and it became unusable so much so my phone provider gave me a 9780 , all ready running 6 , this was great until I "upgraded it" to 2534 , now its running really slow with clock on.

This is not good advice, IMHO.
    First of all, a 9700 has half the memory of a 9650 and I'm am going to assume it has much less than the 9780 they gave you to replace it. OS6 does not belong on a 9700 in my opinion, although many, many, MANY people run it successfully. Therefore, it does if you know how to tweak it.

Therefore, I would not give advice to NEVER UPGRADE as that is purely silly. I have upgraded to every incarnation of OS6 available for my phone and have loved every one. Including hybrids and leaks.

Just because you had problems, we shouldn't scare others away.
    Hope you have a better experience with the phone you have now!!!!!!
    07-25-11 07:13 AM
    That's ridiculous advice. The experience of one is in no way indicative of everyone's experience. Try doing some homework before your attempt things you're unfamiliar with.

Why are you posting this nonsense in the 9650 forum anyway??
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-25-11 at 07:49 AM.
    07-25-11 07:47 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD