Hello

I really like the looks of this Bold phone and I'm thinking about getting it on pay day tomorrow, but I need to know something first

I currently have an Orange contract '3G USIM Provisioned' sim card. If I were to buy a Bold from ebay which is on Orange or sim free or whatever, would my sim work with the Bold and everything fully functional or would I have to pay anything extra to be able to use 3G on the Blackberry? I'm not entirely sure what 3G USIM Provisioned actually means.

Thanks for any help
    08-20-09 06:27 AM
    if you have a 3G USIM in your current phone, then you can stick it straight into the Bold.

If youre buying an unlocked second hand one off ebay etc, make SURE the previous owner has released the PIN from their current carrier else you wont be able to use the Blackberry functions.
    08-20-09 06:37 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply

I've been looking at BNIB Blackberry's on ebay, should I go for a used one then so that it's fully functional? (and obviously make sure they've sorted the pin out)
    08-20-09 06:48 AM
    Would cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290341530845&_trksid=p 2759.l1259 be ok do you think? it's been used for 6 months so that must mean it's good to go?

Sorry I'm probably sounding really stupid I just want to be absolutely sure
    08-20-09 06:56 AM
    just make sure to ask the seller if the PIN has been released from the provider he used.
    08-20-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD