hey guys - weirdest thing just happened - my tracpad just stopped scrolling in any direction. It it seems to do that on some random screens - main menu (if ican get there) it works - music - doesnt - now icant get past the main quickpull screen due to not being able to press ok button on screen . i also cant press the bb button to swap screens. please help

jake
    07-13-11 10:36 PM
    update - just left my battery pulled for a good 30min got to my main menu screen - now trackpad works (for scrolling) and bb button doesnt work - cant open up bb menu and cant press down on trackpad - wont open anything..now i cant acces texts or emails. what the blue ****!!!!!!!!
    07-13-11 11:05 PM
    Did you drop it in water or expose it to any moisture? Check the water indicators on your battery and phone and see if they've turned red.
    07-14-11 12:41 AM
    Well, I had this similar issue reported to me once and it was moisture that was doing this, I suggest you take apart all the panels, battery and put the device overnight in a can of uncooked rice (covering the phone under rice) it sure helps! check and see if the issue still persists if it does then reinstall the OS and it should fix it.
    07-14-11 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD