So I've taken the plunge, returned the Nokia E72 and gotten a Bold 9700.
    Still boxed up as I am resisting the urge to start playing with it when I don't have enough time to *properly* set it up!
    Here's the thing. The Nokia came preloaded with some great little apps including Advanced Call Manager.
    Blackberrys don't do they?
    In fact, are there any apps loaded on the BB when I fire it up?

Does anyone recommend a decent call (and SMS) blocker app for BB? Preferably free so I don't start muttering to myself about how it was free with my Nokia and why have I changed over to BB?!

Thanks!
    07-08-10 06:48 AM
    After you get your device *properly* setup, look through the Blackberry 101 lessons here on Crackberry (under Blackberry Help at the top of every forum page)... App World is a great place to check out 3rd party apps, either that or check out the 3rd Party Apps Forum... there are plenty of apps that block calls and SMS messages (some even free).
    07-08-10 06:53 AM
    cheers for that! I stressed the *properly* as I want to spend time making sure I've gotten the BB the way I want it plus I expect it to take time to adjust from using my nokia...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 11:05 AM

I shifted form Nokia Symbian to BB...
    Nokia keeps on changing their key pad on every E-series device,
    So, its really tough to keep up.
    I can guarantee BB won't let you down... (Except you have explored all those free widgets, apps and games on OVI).
    Any ways BB is good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD