AT&T cell phones|AT&T phones has sources saying that the 9700 will be released the 21st of this month. also saying sometime this month that a white Bold 9000 will be released i dont know, but they have been pretty spot on with alot of phone releases. im glad to know that im not the only one that absolutley cant wait for this bold 2 haha
    Device will be announced on the 21st. I've seen a few Black-Friday predictions, but since I just found out it's on AT&T also I want it to come sooner.
    10-18-09 10:24 AM
    The Onyx hasnt passed Technical Acceptance yet, once that happens then they can announce the device. It is scheduled to go on the 22nd of October. This was rescheduled from the original date of October 12th because of a new OS that was being tested.
    10-18-09 10:27 AM
    The Onyx hasnt passed Technical Acceptance yet, once that happens then they can announce the device. It is scheduled to go on the 22nd of October. This was rescheduled from the original date of October 12th because of a new OS that was being tested.
    Huh! Thanks! Could you please give us a bit info regarding the processor?
    10-18-09 11:18 AM
    I defintaly prefer the trackball to the trackpad ! Epecially when it is warm out the trackpad seems to slip or if you have sweaty fingers it doesnt grip . So i would be stoked if they kept the trackball for the onyx .
    You're totally out of luck, friend. If you really want that trackball, you're going to have to contact the member who posted earlier about his friend wanting to see an early-model Onyx with a trackball.
    10-18-09 11:41 AM
    october 21st- if it was really coming out then wouldn't we have heard an official release on the blackberry website?
    10-18-09 12:16 PM
    october 21st- if it was really coming out then wouldn't we have heard an official release on the blackberry website?
    The expectation is that Oct 21st is when it will be officially announced...and then available from T-mobile (usa) on or around 11 Nov
    10-18-09 12:43 PM
    Once the Technical Acceptance has been completed and the phone is ready to ship they will release the info about the processor and the actual specs. Right now the build and the phone have been running smoothly so hopefully we'll have a passing device and a successful one at that.
    Last edited by scotts11; 10-18-09 at 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling
    10-18-09 12:49 PM
    Once the Technical Acceptance has been completed and the phone is ready to ship they will release the info about the processor and the actual specs. Right now the build and the phone have been running smoothly so hopefully we'll have a passing device and a successful one at that.

really? technical acceptance has been completed?! oh joy!....BUT i assumed that TA would happen around the last week of Oct. ...hmmm....
    10-18-09 01:58 PM
    If you read my post it says...Once Technical Acceptance has been completed....
    10-18-09 02:00 PM
    oh my god. im such a dumbass, sorry!!
    10-18-09 02:08 PM
    I hope it comes out soon! I just turned over my Bold to my husband, who dumped water on *his* Bold. I'm back to using my Curve 8310, which I loved *a year ago.* Kinda hard to go back to a Curve 8310 after a Bold!
    10-18-09 02:10 PM
    PC - its ok, haha

I hope it comes out soon, my bold is ready for replacement.
    10-18-09 02:11 PM
    15th Nov Vodafone UK
    10-18-09 02:26 PM
    15th Nov Vodafone UK
    Is Vodafone HSDPA any good?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 02:34 PM
    October 25th toronto for rogers confirmed by employee at wireless wave and the phone booth

10-19-09 12:14 PM
    NYC t-mobile retail store confirmed 11 November phones will be in the stores. When asked about new rate plans (i.e., Project Dark), was told they can't say.
    10-19-09 12:19 PM
    October 25th toronto for rogers confirmed by employee at wireless wave and the phone booth

1 week away and there's been no solid evidence, I find it kind of hard to believe. Surely there would be display stands arriving or something, and there isn't a single picture of evidence anywhere.
    10-19-09 01:03 PM

I wish that was true. But I also find it hard to believe.
    10-19-09 01:06 PM
    I don't know I've been asking around rogers only says they heard rumors I've spoken to at least 5 reps from rogers and they all say the same I was at 2 malls yesterday and asked around at the wireless wave the employee there told me the 25th and I asked of november and he said no this month and later at a different I asked another employee at the phone booth shop and he also said a week

10-19-09 01:38 PM
    I don't know I've been asking around rogers only says they heard rumors I've spoken to at least 5 reps from rogers and they all say the same I was at 2 malls yesterday and asked around at the wireless wave the employee there told me the 25th and I asked of november and he said no this month and later at a different I asked another employee at the phone booth shop and he also said a week

They are probably just speculating. They may know something that the rest of the world doesn't but highly unlikely. I would imaging, like myself they may have seen signs of a release in the near future but TBH it could be anytime from now until mid nov.
    10-19-09 03:59 PM
    When will AT&T get it???
    10-19-09 06:58 PM
    When will AT&T get it???
    Soon. Less than one month.
    10-20-09 10:29 AM
372 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD